Jones responds to Cain: Can’t rely on “I think I can”, I feed on that. My HW days are inevitable

I love Jones man. The picogram part killed me. <Lmaoo>

Heavyweight days are inevitable? Yup, looks like Jon Jones is taking over the division.

Why not just move up if thats the plan, the Smith fight is pointless.

I would literally scream "hail satan" if Cain defeats Jon Jones.

Won't Satan be in JBJs corner based on Jons history with drugs, Peds, car crashes and what not?
Its not like Cain has a history of... anything.

I bet DC would retire and vacate the belt if Jones moved up.

Jones had plenty of chances to move up and he didn't. He can't say shit about anyone in the hw division.

Also DC is the better fighter in general I don’t care what DC says. DC would stomp Cain
DC is the better wrestler, that's it.

Cain has much better striking and kickboxing, and probably the stronger fighter. Interesting match for sure. I give the upperhand to Cain everytime.

So why the fuck don't you immediately go up to HW for the biggest fight ever, a third fight with DC and get the HW Strap at the same fucking time????????

CLEARLY ducking DC.

U gonna say, what? he beat the shit out of DC twice already! Yeah sure. But he saw DC clip Stipe behind the ear once and shut his lights OFF. He's beat up DC twice BUT he has been hit clean in both fights. He knows he will be hit clean, and he's seen how well DC's power translates to HW.

As soon as DC officially retires Jonnybones will take a HW fight.

I love Jones.

He feeds on people doubting and challenging him.
That's the mark of a true winner. The bigger the occasion the more he uses it as a fuel for his performance.

And he'd smash Cain just as routinely as he's done to every other opponent.

Well he does feed off picograms, at least he got that part right.

Cain wont be out of the hospital before Jon retires. Cain's only good for 1 fight every 5 years so whateves

Add in Jon's suspensions you have literally a better chance of winning lotto than this fight happening

Did he actually, actually use the word picogram?!! Holy shit, trolled us all with no regards. The juice is strong with this one! Love it, more juice, the better!

I think Jon is without question the greatest fighter below HW in the sports history. With that said.....I think Jon is gonna learn the difference between HW and LHW quickly. It's gonna feel a bit different getting hit by the big boys.

I think Jon is without question the greatest fighter below HW in the sports history. With that said.....I think Jon is gonna learn the difference between HW and LHW quickly. It's gonna feel a bit different getting hit by the big boys.

Not if he waits until Stipe, DC, Cain and others who might pose a threat to him get too old to be effective against him. Which means wait no more than a couple of years.

Back