Jones responds to Cain: Can’t rely on “I think I can”, I feed on that. My HW days are inevitable

I would literally scream "hail satan" if Cain defeats Jon Jones.

Jon is going to wait out and duck heavyweight DC and opt to fight a completely broken down Cain in a couple of years. Deplorable.

As long as he does not slip up in this upcoming fight in a few weeks, I believe his heavyweight debut will come this summer. We will see who it is against? But let’s face it if he becomes a double champion, he basically solidifies himself as the greatest of all time. Without equal.

Jon is going to wait out and duck heavyweight DC and opt to fight a completely broken down Cain in a couple of years. Deplorable.

Ducking DC lol.. Even the people that absolutely hate Jones and talk tons of shit, don’t actually believe he would ever lose to DC. Trust me they don’t.

FN couldn't change opposes to poses for him? C'mon.

Johnny Picograms can make HW no problem. He has just been unwilling to so far. Some say he is afraid. He is right though. It is not enough to think you can, and Cain's comment betrays this. Cain looks ancient after his injury hiatus.

I think Jones is the greatest talent I've seen. I don't think Cain at haevyweight is better than DC, but I think DC has better chance at heavyweight.

I don't think Prime Cain beats Prime Jones.

jon jones wants cain at heavyweight confirmed. he wants to destroy the whole aka camp. he is on a mission.

Because DC is actually heavier than Cain and has legit one punch KO power?
So he's cool with fighting a depleted opponent and giving him shit for it but unwilling to fight him after stating it's enivitable he goes up?

You Jones fans are a different breed.

Jon should fight Blaydes or even Struve after Smith for a warm up at hw. Let's see how he does instead of cherry picking old hw fighters.

Ok jonny boy go up

If he wouldn't fight Daniel Cormier (because of weight advantage) then why would he fight Cain?
Accumulation of injuries and being out of his prime maybe.

Picograms? I think he is traumatized by the word "pictogram"
Watch the final rap battle in 8 mile. He's just taking the air out of his hater's comebacks before they get a chance to say it. It's kinda funny actually.

Lol if Francis wins i wonder if jon still goes up. Thats a scary fight for jon

Jon should fight Blaydes or even Struve after Smith for a warm up at hw. Let's see how he does instead of cherry picking old hw fighters.

Blaydes would honestly be a hard matchup for Jones IMO.

He's giving up a ton of size to a guy like that who knows how to wrestle.

Ok jonny boy go up

If he wouldn't fight Daniel Cormier (because of weight advantage) then why would he fight Cain?

He's already beaten dc twice...that could be why...cain is a new challenge...

Back