Jones responds to Cain: Can’t rely on “I think I can”, I feed on that. My HW days are inevitable

Why do DC fans so badly want to see Jon take everything away from DC. He's being nice not going up to face him at HW, the only difference would be an older heavier DC will be that much slower than he was at LHW and will get beat even worse.

Idc if he does it or not, but I don’t see why he’s so eager to fight Cain up there but not DC.

I think DC would be more competitive at HW.

i don't care who it is, i want to see Jones fight a HW.

Cain is a good fight, even if he's old, Cain has the strength and mentality to put Jones under pressure.

especially if Cain beats Ngannou.

Idc if he does it or not, but I don’t see why he’s so eager to fight Cain up there but not DC.

I think DC would be more competitive at HW.
Cause he hasn't beaten Cain yet and Cain is DCs bestie.

Lol, on second thought maybe he isn't being nice, just looking for yet another way to stick it to DC.

I like DC but I really don't see him ever beating Jon regardless of weightclass, he's not getting any younger.

This has always been a dream matchup of mine. I really hope Cain looks like great on Saturday.

He got styled on by Werdum. DC is unbeaten at HW, Cain is not. Now shut up also better wrestling gtfo
Dc got outwrestled by jones, stipe and went equal with Gustafsson, the best wrestler he outwrestled is hendo who is 30lbs lighter.

"He got styled on by Werdum."

cain didn't prepare for that fight properly, everyone knows this and style make fights.

"DC is unbeaten at HW"

Not a valid argument

At a different weight class. Rich Clementi beat Rumble at WW. Don't think he would have beaten him at LHW or openweight

Who the fuck has DC defeated ever in his career that you are prepared to tell me Jones would not defeat? Name one guy? Jones is the most complete and best fighter in the history of the UFC. He has never lost to anyone. Including DC on two occasions.

I like Jon but who does dude think hes fooling

that boy will never move up to HW UNLESS someone like..............Travis browne............becomes HW champ. Then he will want to immediately move up for an immediate title fight.

Otherwise.......never

I have never been more angry at a Jones tweet. Then again the assholes who kept pushing for him to go to HW as if he had something to prove are to blame. Won't be happy until they've destroyed all my favorite divisions. But hey Jones will get to fight opponents with tits, totally worth it in their eyes.

How long has he been talking about going up to HW?

Will believe it when it happens.

At least Cain thinks he can. Jones knows he can't.

"Picograms of self-doubt"
Jones is witty and does posses a sense of irony, you gotta give him that.
Still a POS.
I think Jon is bascially telling us that the UFC brass are giving him the green line to become a full dope head and quit worrying about the picograms. Go for the full on macrograms of the PEDs. No wonder why the HW division is inevitable. The UFC might need to up their weight limit to 300 lbs for Jon as well.

"Picograms of self-doubt"
Jones is witty and does posses a sense of irony, you gotta give him that.
Still a POS.

I can't believe folk actually believe he won't face DC at HW. It's obvious they're both doing this weird "nope I don't need you" act.

Jonesy boy, you've been talking about going to HW for years and years and haven't done it yet. Until the time you actually DO jump up, why don't you STFU.

Back