Jones responds to Cain: Can’t rely on “I think I can”, I feed on that. My HW days are inevitable

Lol if Francis wins i wonder if jon still goes up. Thats a scary fight for jon

I think ngannue is a much easier fight than cain....while ngannue hits hard, he's slow and sloppy...he wouldn't even touch jones..jones would be in on him so fast, he wouldn't know what hit him...even if jon couldn't get him down right away, he'd have ngannue thinking about it...

jonnybones -
"Your confidence is going to have to be on lock in order to beat me my guy. Can’t be talking about “I think I can.” I feed off picograms of self-doubt, and I can smell it from miles away. For now let’s just focus on the fights ahead of us. My heavyweight days are inevitable"

those are strong words...i guess we shall see

Big words coming from someone with multiple PED infractions and who has somehow avoided HW for in his best years.

"Picograms of self-doubt"
Jones is witty and does posses a sense of irony, you gotta give him that.
Still a POS.
I guarantee you this muppet did it inadvertently

He is never in on the joke, he is too delusional dude, he ignores everything that is wrong with him self and pretends it’s everyone else literally at all times

On topic, wtf is he waiting for then ? LHW has 0 contenders, he’s obsessed with DC, why not go up and challenge him for his belt ?

I think Cain is going to have to be pretty technical to beat jones. That press forward constantly shit might get Cain fucked up against a smart fighter like jones.

Of course Jones waits for Cain to look 50 before he finally responds...

Blaydes would honestly be a hard matchup for Jones IMO.

He's giving up a ton of size to a guy like that who knows how to wrestle.
As great as Jon is at lhw I honestly think he wouldn't be as effective at hw. Half his wins are against mw even his upcoming opponent in Smith. I would favor him against Blades but I am if they fought he would run back to lhw and stay there. Hw wrestlers with ko power is Jons kryptonite.

So he feeds off of all kinds of picograms...funny how he'll fight Cain at hw, but not DC. Too funny. Am I the only one that feels like Jones is gonna lose to Smith? I mean he's expected to destroy the guy. Smith is likely a massive underdog. I doubt Jones is taking the fight very seriously, and I honestly have always felt it would be some unexpected guy coming out of the woodwork that would beat Jones.

It just seems like all the ingredients are there for an upset soup. I'm sure Jones will add lots of salt if it happens too.

Also DC is the better fighter in general I don’t care what DC says. DC would stomp Cain

I pretty much agree at this point. DC is a very loyal guy, and he is this guys biggest cheerleader. However the results are what they are. DC has been dominant in the last five years. Cain has barely competed.

jonnybones -
"Your confidence is going to have to be on lock in order to beat me my guy. Can’t be talking about “I think I can.” I feed off picograms of self-doubt, and I can smell it from miles away. For now let’s just focus on the fights ahead of us. My heavyweight days are inevitable"

those are strong words...i guess we shall see

the guy has FOUGHT NO ONE at heavyweight.

it's always amusing, when the fans have more confidence in the figher's themselves, than the fighters do themselves.

3f2.jpeg
His heavyweight days are inevitable, but h e's making LHW without issue to this point. Even if he were to fight @HW he would be a lighter heavyweight so why not fight @LHW..?

<seedat>

Also DC is the better fighter in general I don’t care what DC says. DC would stomp Cain
He's not, Cain is basically a better version of DC but with less chin.
-better boxing
-hit harder
-way better leg kicks, body kicks, and high kicks. His leg kicks are fast and devastating for a heavyweight, and he actually throws them a lot.
-better knee and elbow at the clinch.
-way better cardio
-higher pace
-better wrestling
-way better GnP

That's not what he says when asked about moving up to fight DC
Why do DC fans so badly want to see Jon take everything away from DC. He's being nice not going up to face him at HW, the only difference would be an older heavier DC will be that much slower than he was at LHW and will get beat even worse.

Ducking DC lol.. Even the people that absolutely hate Jones and talk tons of shit, don’t actually believe he would ever lose to DC. Trust me they don’t.

Jon's not even sure he beats DC at HW. That's why he won't fight him there.

He's not, Cain is basically a better version of DC but with less chin.
-better boxing
-hit harder
-way better leg kicks, body kicks, and high kicks. His leg kicks are fast and devastating for a heavyweight, and he actually throws them a lot.
-better knee and elbow at the clinch.
-way better cardio
-higher pace
-better wrestling
-way better GnP
He got styled on by Werdum. DC is unbeaten at HW, Cain is not. Now shut up also better wrestling gtfo

Back