Jones proved why he is so easy to hate during the last exchange...

Better than you constantly crying and complaining while being a hypocrite. Making your pathetic "question for Jones fans" bitchy threads all last night. Pretending to ask sincere questions when really you're looking for reasons to hate Jones and his fans. You abandoned one of those threads cause you weren't getting the answers you were baiting for, pathetic

Lol, what? I followed through on the TWO threads I made yesterday. One asking sincerely to Jones fans what they thought was next and asking about Gus' ability to take down Jones (with Cormier's failures to do so).

You honestly seem to be the most randomly russled person out here. Your seething disdain for me points to you likely having no life.

I don't hate Jones. I dislike his lack of character and true humility. You do know that people are allowed to dislike other people's personality? Just how it's okay you dislike mine, correct?

But in all this do not forget, and do not let it fade from your mind..... that you seem like a sad little child who then attacks other children on the playground. It's unbecoming, but it's a great example of why I dislike some Jones fanboys.

It would have been better said without the nauseating self-promotion, but we'd never know his opinion was so much more valuable than ours if he didn't mention it all the time.

Being that I didn't read the thread it was originally from maybe he wanted to quote it instead of retyping it.

I dont see how its self promotion when hes trying to get the same message across. To each their own I guess.

Hendo did it in the heat of battle, and yes was probably wrong in doing so. The main difference is Hendo admitted what he did and knew what he did and let it be.

Jones went on and on about what DC did, and how DC punched the ref but never once owned up to his own actions of show boating or hitting DC when dc clearly was turning/walking away.

Yes the hypothetical situation wasnt the best way to convey my thoughts but you were talking about the Hendo bomb and I thought we were far gone from the original topic.

When jones shakes an opponents hand or helps them up he is "fake". When he honestly hates someone and is real he is classless.

And to Milesabove: The stakes of fight sports are high and the chance of real true success extremely slim, its not for the weak or fainthearted. DC is still a top contender at the moment, he also made a lot of money even with the loss. I don't hate him or have anything against him at all. You are making it sound like Jones not giving him a hug at the end is the death of Him and MMA...

Lol, what? I followed through on the TWO threads I made yesterday. One asking sincerely to Jones fans what they thought was next and asking about Gus' ability to take down Jones (with Cormier's failures to do so).

You honestly seem to be the most randomly russled person out here. Your seething disdain for me points to you likely having no life.

I don't hate Jones. I dislike his lack of character and true humility. You do know that people are allowed to dislike other people's personality? Just how it's okay you dislike mine, correct?

But in all this do not forget, and do not let it fade from your mind..... that you seem like a sad little child who then attacks other children on the playground. It's unbecoming, but it's a great example of why I dislike some Jones fanboys.

And looks like I finally hit the nail on the head and broke you ala Jones-Cormier

Not even trying to hide that you're a pathetic hypocrite now...too easy

It would have been better said without the nauseating self-promotion, but we'd never know his opinion was so much more valuable than ours if he didn't mention it all the time.

Look, I get some of you get mad, but I find it weird that if you don't note the experience people scoff at your opinion or stance.... then if you state it, they say "Oh stop showing off".

Honestly, if I was promoting myself I'd have my facebook link and my contact info in there. Hell even my name up somewhere. All I'm doing is avoiding pointing to authority or allowing the counter-point to assume I have no experience in the matter.

I'm really sorry if my being involved in the sport, or that I mention it, bothers you.

And looks like I finally hit the nail on the head and broke you ala Jones-Cormier

Make sure to avoid any/all points from opposition. Always just attack the person. It makes you seem more intelligent.

Some day.....
Some goddamn day he is gonna get his clock cleaned and I can't wait.

Lol. TS and his supporters get the baby of the year award and its 5 days in! 1000 word essay on a legal punch. Making a stupid assumption that cormier thought the round was over when the ref was still in his stance watching (news flash cormier quit) but thought round was still on after the horn went and ref jumped between them . if you are this emotionally attached to a fight, like a baby to their bottle, maybe don't post. Thanks

Cormier proved why he's so easy to hate.

He lied to us about taking Jones down 100/100 times. He didn't. He lied about wanting to fight his equal. He didn't.

It's just time to hate everyone and let the hate flow.

C'mon Sub, you're better than this.

When jones shakes an opponents hand or helps them up he is "fake". When he honestly hates someone and is real he is classless.

And to Milesabove: The stakes of fight sports are high and the chance of real true success extremely slim, its not for the weak or fainthearted. DC is still a top contender at the moment, he also made a lot of money even with the loss. I don't hate him or have anything against him at all. You are making it sound like Jones not giving him a hug at the end is the death of Him and MMA...

No, that's how you are reading it in your head, I never once said Jones should hug it out. Many times I think the Hugging/tapping gloves can be fake. Doesn't mean there itsn a time and place to respect the other man across the ring from you.

dgRRTUc.gif

Wow, DC actually hit BOTH of them with one punch.... well grazed, but still.

Anyway, whatever. It was not the classiest move of all time but I think that Jones is beyond trying to be the classiest guy ever. He is not. He is the greatest fighter around and possibly the greatest fighter the sport has seen thus far, or at the very least, close to getting there/well on his way.

One way to look at it is that it was the last piece of mental warfare, getting DC to drop his guard during the match and tagging him for it. Jones didn't hug him, and did not in anyway declare that he wasn't fighting anymore, he showboated a little. When Anderson showboated then used that moment to strike nobody cried. Roy Jones did this too.

Jones with his hands up kind of says, hey - even with you still trying to take me down I can celebrate my win and you still can't take me down and I'll even pop you in the face 2 last times for good measure to teach you to drop your guard before the bell.

If you stop judging Jones based on criteria he clearly isn't trying to measure up to then it is easier to make sense of his actions. I'll spell it out for you- he isn't there to be a saint for you or anyone nor is he trying to be the good guy or win Mr Congeniality, he is there to defeat any man they put in the cage with him.

Lol. TS and his supporters get the baby of the year award and its 5 days in! 1000 word essay on a legal punch. Making a stupid assumption that cormier thought the round was over when ref was still in his stance watching but thought round was still on after the horn went and ref jumped between them . if you are this emotionally attached to a fight, like a baby to their bottle, maybe don't post. Thanks

Nice post.

Look, I get some of you get mad, but I find it weird that if you don't note the experience people scoff at your opinion or stance.... then if you state it, they say "Oh stop showing off".

Honestly, if I was promoting myself I'd have my facebook link and my contact info in there. Hell even my name up somewhere. All I'm doing is avoiding pointing to authority or allowing the counter-point to assume I have no experience in the matter.

I'm really sorry if my being involved in the sport, or that I mention it, bothers you.

Make sure to avoid any/all points from opposition. Always just attack the person. It makes you seem more intelligent.

Ironic words coming from the guy who did nothing but attack me in your last post

I think the word hypocrite is also appropriate lol

...yeah, but the Diaz brothers are fucking awesome brah.

/hypocriticaldouchemmafan

I can't get enough of the nonsensical hate of Jon Jones. MMA internet nerds honestly think that know who these fighters are in their personal life.

Wow, DC actually hit BOTH of them with one punch.... well grazed, but still.

Anyway, whatever. It was not the classiest move of all time but I think that Jones is beyond trying to be the classiest guy ever. He is not. He is the greatest fighter around and possibly the greatest fighter the sport has seen thus far, or at the very least, close to getting there/well on his way.

One way to look at it is that it was the last piece of mental warfare, getting DC to drop his guard during the match and tagging him for it. Jones didn't hug him, and did not in anyway declare that he wasn't fighting anymore, he showboated a little. When Anderson showboated then used that moment to strike nobody cried. Roy Jones did this too.

Jones with his hands up kind of says, hey - even with you still trying to take me down I can celebrate my win and you still can't take me down and I'll even pop you in the face 2 last times for good measure to teach you to drop your guard before the bell.

If you stop judging Jones based on criteria he clearly isn't trying to measure up to then it is easier to make sense of his actions. I'll spell it out for you- he isn't there to be a saint for you or anyone nor is he trying to be the good guy or win Mr Congeniality, he is there to defeat any man they put in the cage with him.

Exactly.

You're still avoiding. Try not avoiding.

I didn't avoid, I called you out for being a pathetic hypocrite. You didn't make any points, you just lied and attacked me while at the same time saying attacking someone made them look dumb.

You're a stupid pathetic hypocrite and you've proven over and over again that you're a hypocrite. You can ignore all the whining you did yesterday and you'd still have enough to prove you're a whining hypocrite in this thread alone

I didn't avoid, I called you out for being a pathetic hypocrite. You didn't make any points, you just lied and attacked me while at the same time saying attacking someone made them look dumb.

You're a stupid pathetic hypocrite and you've proven over and over again that you're a hypocrite. You can ignore all the whining you did yesterday and you'd still have enough to prove you're a whining hypocrite in this thread alone

you-350x262.jpg

npa5yMn.gif

lol, I'm pretty sure you have me mistaken for somebody who is your mortal enemy and attempting to steal your thrown in Valhalla.

I just don't like Jones' personality. I haven't been hating on him. You've become super-duper russled, buddy. I even posted a big long reason to WHY I have my stance on Jones, and it comes from working in the sport. But you're being crazy obsessed in some weird Schopenhauerian attempt to prove me a hypocrite rather speak to anything resembling the original disagreement.... that Jones is/isn't likeable with his action. Even more important, I actually don't care if you do understand my argument. You clearly aren't going to change your mind, and that's fine. But your weird hissyfit is quite peculiar.

Real question. Are you drunk? Am I just arguing with a slightly angry fella a few beers in? Because you clearly don't want to debate. You're just looking for some sort of bully-level moral victory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back