Jones proved why he is so easy to hate during the last exchange...

T.J.T

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Jones is a great fighter, I dont care for the guy much and I really am not a DC fan but I did want him to beat Jones because of the persona Jones puts on(or is) for the UFC.

The last exchange at/after the bell was exactly why he is easy to hate and I cant wait for him to lose the belt.

I come from a combat background as well as many other sports and understand the "sportsmanship" involved. I also had the upbringing from my parent that I was not allowed to start to a fight, but I could finish it if someone started one with me.

Jones doesnt get this "code" he claims he did nothing wrong by raising his hands before the bell then trying to clock DC as DC clearly let go and was walking away.

Raising your hands before the bell does 2 things. 1, makes you look like a giant ass hole (diaz did this when submitting someone and while funny, I think its safe to say hes somewhat of an ass hole). 2, if the fighter is fighting for a take down like DC was, when you feel the other opponent relax and raise his hands you will probably believe the round is over and perhaps you missed the bell and he lets go an almost turns around before bones clocks him twice.

Now I get it, protect yourself at all times...

If thats the type of fighter you are ala Maywether ko'ing Ortiz thats fine, but dont sit in the presser saying how DC punched after the bell and then say how he punched the ref in the face.

Jones is such a clown and that statement makes me so angry I dont even have words to explain it.

Its one thing to keep it short and say "Yeah I raised my hands, I knew I won, and DC didnt protect himself so I punched him 2 more times" and leave it at that. I have more respect for someone who says it like it is but then blaming DC for punching him back and "almost hitting the ref". If DC broke from the take down attempt and was walking away he probably was under the assumption the round was over, and when Jones started tagging him of course hes going to swing back.

Anyways, Jones is a clown, one of the best fighters in the UFC but probably the worst human being and no matter who beats him it will be a wonderful evening.

Im sure the nut huggers will be in this thread quickly defending him. Sadly I really liked the guy until 3-4 fights ago.

Cormier proved why he's so easy to hate.

He lied to us about taking Jones down 100/100 times. He didn't. He lied about wanting to fight his equal. He didn't.

It's just time to hate everyone and let the hate flow.

While I agree DC didnt do what he said he would, I think 50% of the fights last night you had someone not being able to do what they said they would. Thats fighting.

The problem is the bullshit after the fight. Be a man, shake hands, or dont, but dont trying to f$#ing warp a story to make the other guy sound better because you are a jack ass.

dgRRTUc.gif

Cormier proved why he's so easy to hate.

He lied to us about taking Jones down 100/100 times. He didn't. He lied about wanting to fight his equal. He didn't.

It's just time to hate everyone and let the hate flow.

You've proved you got your 60,000 posts through writing drivel

Bitches and cries about Jones' legal strikes before the buzzer, doesn't seem to have a problem with DC throwing after the bell

cry more #andstill #sherdoghypocrites

That gif has no effect, the comment after is what "got to me".

Jones shouldnt have show boated, DC should have protected himself, and DC shouldnt have thrown the shots after.

Thats all Jones needed to say at the presser, or even less. You guys are focusing on the wrong part of my long as boring post, I should have figured as much from sherdog....

Yup, he spent the whole fight reminding me once again why his skill can't be denied..... then the fourth-round hand-on-head and the final exchange and....

UF1mhCa.gif

I thought it was troltastic but felt bad for Herb

Yep, no class, will continue to keep alienating himself from the fans and then will wonder why people start booing the "champion"

DC tried to Paul Daley Jon after the bell which was the weakest and most class-less move of the night.

Time to go return that break bones t-shirt, TS.

How many below the belt shots happened last night. If this was Jones would he jump all over his opponent until the ref stepped in even if he landed a shot to the balls. I wouldn't put it past him.

DC tried to Paul Daley Jon after the bell which was the weakest and most class-less move of the night.

Time to go return that break bones t-shirt, TS.

Oh hey, I'm super surprised the guy with the Jones suck-it AV totally misread the situation and is sticking up for Jones. Color me potato.

Bitches and cries about Jones' legal strikes before the buzzer, doesn't seem to have a problem with DC throwing after the bell

cry more #andstill #sherdoghypocrites

If you don't understand what's distasteful about what Jones did, you can't be helped.

No one cares about your McDojo background. It's not the same thing at the UFC level.

Both guys made this feud very personal. Jones isn't obligated to behave in a way weekend warriors will approve of.

No one cares about your McDojo background. It's not the same thing at the UFC level.

Both guys made this feud very personal. Jones isn't obligated to behave in a way weekend warriors will approve of.

Glad you know me "bro", is this where you ask me to prove you wrong with belts and titles to organization you watch on Fox sports?

If you don't understand what's distasteful about what Jones did, you can't be helped.

So distasteful punching a guy while the fight is still going on :rolleyes:

Aren't you the pathetic hater who kept making whiny bitch threads last night? Oh yea you are, and how many got wastelanded?

So distasteful punching a guy while the fight is still going on :rolleyes:

Aren't you the pathetic hater who kept making whiny bitch threads last night? Oh yea you are, and how many got wastelanded?

Ooooooh big man!! You seem super cool, bro. Let's go hang out sometime and mock all the not-cool kids.

Just because you put no emphasis on sportsmanship doesn't mean it shouldn't exist. But continue to attack me, it makes you seem pretty cool.

Btw: Are you speaking of the ONE thread that got wastelanded despite it being wholly sincere questions? You must be. And way to be invested in my post history without doing research.

Haye him all you want, the real question is who's gonna do something about it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back