Jones just made Gustafsson the Alpha Male of the LHW division.

When two alphas square off only one leaves with the belt, son

I could understand you kids if this was actually a robbery but you are just bored idiots who enjoy trolling

Here is my conspiracy theory, the real alpha male in all this has nothing to do with Jon or Alex, it is all Dana and Chuck. Think for a moment guys, who is Glover's mentor and role model, Chuck Liddell. Who does Dana love like a brother and would do anything for, Chuck Liddell. Jones vs. Texiera has a lot to do with Dana and Chuck wanting their guy to be champion, sooner rather than later.

I thought about this too actually. Something is really fishy.

by winning?

In the wild, Jones would still be sticking it to gus' girl. Hell, he probably is anyway. That's what WINNERS do.

Because he couldn't give him an immediate rematch since he didn't pass the drug test.

He still had to win 2 fights after the fact. He didn't just come back and get an immediate shot

From Supernova's sig

"Wolves Do Not Concern Themselves With The Opinions Of Sheep"

I thought about this too actually. Something is really fishy.

Glad I'm not the only one. Chuck and Dana have been on this guys nuts before he entered the UFC and have been looking for any chance to put Glover in with the champion and are probably thinking this is the best time to strike.

dafuq-did-i-just-read.jpg

Paper belt? You act as if this is the first time he's defended it lol...you guys fucking kill me even though Glover getting the fight pisses me off!!!

Can we please start actually enforcing the rules for fighter bashing...saying one fighter ducked another is BASHING...and more importantly retarded

Is jungle logic anything like troll logic?

Jones won a close fight that could have been scored for either fighter. Gustafsson solidified himself as totally legit and surprised a lot of people by doing as well as he did. But that has nothing to do with the ridiculous pseudo-science you just dropped on us, TS.

Can we please start actually enforcing the rules for fighter bashing...saying one fighter ducked another is BASHING...and more importantly retarded

No its not.

He chose to swerve a rematch that everyone wanted to see.

BASHING is where you wouldnt say it if they were in the room.

I think most of these posters would be quite comfortable telling Jones he ducked the rematch...if Gus was standing behind them. :icon_lol:

Is jungle logic anything like troll logic?

Jones won a close fight that could have been scored for either fighter. Gustafsson solidified himself as totally legit and surprised a lot of people by doing as well as he did. But that has nothing to do with the ridiculous pseudo-science you just dropped on us, TS.

Theres nothing trollish about stating the facts here.

They had a close fight, and jones requested to fight someone else, rather than do the rematch everyone wanted to see.

No its not.

He chose to swerve a rematch that everyone wanted to see.

BASHING is where you wouldnt say it if they were in the room.

I think most of these posters would be quite comfortable telling Jones he ducked the rematch...if Gus was standing behind them. :icon_lol:

Theres nothing trollish about stating the facts here.

They had a close fight, and jones requested to fight someone else, rather than do the rematch everyone wanted to see.

They'd probably say, hi.. Mr.Gustafsson xD. lol

I can just imagine a bunch of apes in the jungle, sitting at their computers debating which gorilla won the decision, saying "Under the rules of round by round scoring, you have to give it to Gorilla Gus". Never mind that Gorilla Jon probably would have killed him if the fight were allowed to go on any longer. This is the jungle we're talking about, and the ten point must system is the law of the land.

In the jungle the fight continues until one quits or dies... we all know who that would have been--Gus scored some points early but he was the beaten man at the end of the night.

I can just imagine a bunch of apes in the jungle, sitting at their computers debating which gorilla won the decision, saying "Under the rules of round by round scoring, you have to give it to Gorilla Gus". Never mind that Gorilla Jon probably would have killed him if the fight were allowed to go on any longer. This is the jungle we're talking about, and the ten point must system is the law of the land.

Except Jones left on a stretcher with lips so swollen he looked like he came out of a botox injection gone horribly, tragically wrong.

Except Jones left on a stretcher with lips so swollen he looked like he came out of a botox injection gone horribly, tragically wrong.

Holy shit, swollen lips. That is a serious injury. He is lucky he survived.

Omg, this is getting beyond ridiculous. Jones has the belt and I'm sure they will fight again...just not right away. And if Gus is the alpha like you say he will fight for the belt again someday. Just not right now.

Back