Jones just made Gustafsson the Alpha Male of the LHW division.

ethanfranklin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if anyones got the balls to call Gustaffson the real champ?

People are going to hate me for saying this, so il keep it real simple.

AA082243.jpg

In the jungle, when two alphas square up, only one of those is leaving an alpha.

However you cut what happened last Saturday, we all know, it was effectively a draw.

Rounds 2 and 3 could have easily gone either way, or been 10/10s.

Now it doesnt matter if its the jungle, the street, the ring or the octagon.

When round 2 comes up and the whole jungles watching, and the alpha goes running to fight someone else...he aint the alpha anymore.

images

Cold. Hard. Merciless. Truth.

You know it, I know it. Excuses about 70pc and getting ready for his boxing arent going to cut it.

Im not going to go as far as to say Gus is the real champ.

Im not going to say Glovers fighting for a paper belt.

But everyone knows what Jones request means, and il be the first to formally say it.

Gustafsson-vs-Matyushenko-UFC-141_8089-460x270.jpg

202_jon_jones_vs_alexander_gustafsson.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Gustaffson is the alpha male in that division now.

I will watch his next fight the same way i watch a championship one.

Last edited:
Nothing to do with Jones...Gus made a name for himself...

I agree. I mean people were calling out for a rematch when Anderson decisively beat Chael the first time. So what did Silva do? He fought him again and decisively beat him again. If Jones was a REAL fighter and claims to think of this win as a blemish on his resume, then he should be the one calling out for a rematch.
If I fought someone and I thought I beat him up but people, including the guy I fought, said differently, I would call his ass out again for sure. Especially with this 70% crap.

holy shit, stfu.

they JUST FUCKIN FOUGHT.

any move can be construed negatively.

This is a professional sport dude. Sanctioned by the government and shit...

This isn't the jungle. In this jungle we call the real world, George H Bush alone would beat all the UFC fighters...combined.

I agree. I mean people were calling out for a rematch when Anderson decisively beat Chael the first time. So what did Silva do? He fought him again and decisively beat him again. If Jones was a REAL fighter and claims to think of this win as a blemish on his resume, then he should be the one calling out for a rematch.
If I fought someone and I thought I beat him up but people, including the guy I fought, said differently, I would call his ass out again for sure. Especially with this 70% crap.

if jones was a real fighter? have you no fuckin shame?

They're not monkeys TS. Or should I say primates?

Pure unadulterated truth. A truth so potent that the minds of the Jone's fanboys will explode when confronted with.

^Shit's small picture.

Jones will end up fighting Gus again like Silva fought Sonnen again, with less steroid accusations and less fights(Bisping, Stann) between the rematch.

Yeah, you're right, the undefeated LHW Champ, who just won, and wants to rematch Gus after he fights Glover isn't a real fighter.....
GTFO6.gif

We will get answer on next match of Gus against anybody. I would like to a rematch with Davis.

Yeah, Silva gave an immediate rematch to Chael and squashed that.

Oh, wait...

So where does Phil Davis fit in in all of this?

Also the current LHW number one contender on a 20 fight win streak who hasnt lost once let alone twice in the UFC's LHW division?

Back