Jones just made Gustafsson the Alpha Male of the LHW division.

Gus lacks explosivess, according to Rogan.

this is the dumbest shit ive seen in a while

Jones won and we can't gave immediate rematches after every fight, remember what happened to lw. how would it be fair to "pettis" texeira? gus had s chance and feel get another

**Retard post alert**
First of all, Anderson DECISIVELY beat Chael and still fought him again just to shut up the critics. Jones ARGUABLY beat Gus. Difference? Shit even Weidman called for a rematch after DECISIVELY beating Silva. Can you guys even read? This is my opinion and like I said if I fought a guy and thought I DECISIVELY beat him but half the people that watched said differently--including the guy I fought--I would call his ass out again. Maybe it's a 505 thing haha!

I agree. I mean people were calling out for a rematch when Anderson decisively beat Chael the first time. So what did Silva do? He fought him again and decisively beat him again. If Jones was a REAL fighter and claims to think of this win as a blemish on his resume, then he should be the one calling out for a rematch.
If I fought someone and I thought I beat him up but people, including the guy I fought, said differently, I would call his ass out again for sure. Especially with this 70% crap.

Not immediately...

Short fucking memories some of you've got.

Jones made himself a winner, put the whole division on alert that nothing will be taken from him easily, and added to his fortune. That's what Jones did.

So the only guy who was ever close to being finished in the fight is the new alpha?

These threads keep getting worse.

alpha? sorry brah the winners are alphas and the losers end up being betas. gus is a beta.

Not immediately...

Short fucking memories some of you've got.
Yeah, Silva gave an immediate rematch to Chael and squashed that.

Oh, wait...
He did, dipshits. The rematch was scrapped due to the NSAC's bickering and bullshit over whether or not Sonnen did his paperwork correctly, not because Silva asked to fight somebody like Okami instead.

Good fucking lord. :icon_lol:

I agree. I mean people were calling out for a rematch when Anderson decisively beat Chael the first time. So what did Silva do? He fought him again and decisively beat him again. If Jones was a REAL fighter and claims to think of this win as a blemish on his resume, then he should be the one calling out for a rematch.
If I fought someone and I thought I beat him up but people, including the guy I fought, said differently, I would call his ass out again for sure. Especially with this 70% crap.

Yeah, you mean that second Sonnen fight that Silva turned down like a million times and the UFC ultimately pretty much had to force him to take? Ok, champ.

Yeah, you mean that second Sonnen fight that Silva turned down like a million times and the UFC ultimately pretty much had to force him to take? Ok, champ.
You have to love the revisionist history.

Silva/Sonnen 2 was scrapped because of the NSAC debacle with Sonnen's mis-filed paperwork. While Sonnen was suspended, Silva fought Belfort and then Okami. Then, when Sonnen came back, he fought him. Silva had exactly 0 fights between when Sonnen came off suspension and when he fought him.

He never once had to be "forced" to do anything. Silva just likes being a troll. Jones is asking for another, lesser challenger. Silva was asking for fights with Mighty Mouse Johnson because that's the kind of stupid shit Silva says because he finds it funny. But he still took the Sonnen rematch as his very next fight once it was possible.

Jones is still the alpha male at LHW. However Gus separated himself from the rest of the pack as most contenders chance's of beating Jones are laughable at best except Davis maybe. Gus has established himself as being on Jones level. Get ready for MMA's version of Ali v Frazier or Rocky v Apollo.

I will admit Jones made himself look bad by choosing to fight Glover instead of the rematch.

lol.

Jones is the alpha and champion, not Gus.

Also Jones said he would rematch Gus after his fight with Glover which is a much tougher fight IMO and much more dangerous. Gus will get his rematch right after the Glover fight and will get the rematch on the champions terms.

Hence the word Champion and his terms, he reigns and calls the shots. If Gus was the Alpha male of the division, he would be champ and calling the shots.

Last edited:
You have to love the revisionist history.

Silva/Sonnen 2 was scrapped because of the NSAC debacle with Sonnen's mis-filed paperwork. While Sonnen was suspended, Silva fought Belfort and then Okami. Then, when Sonnen came back, he fought him. Silva had exactly 0 fights between when Sonnen came off suspension and when he fought him.

He never once had to be "forced" to do anything. Silva just likes being a troll. Jones is asking for another, lesser challenger. Silva was asking for fights with Mighty Mouse Johnson because that's the kind of stupid shit Silva says because he finds it funny. But he still took the Sonnen rematch as his very next fight once it was possible.

That's not true. Silva didn't want that second fight. The Sonnen fight was possible a lot sooner than it happened as Sonnen had two fight in between the the first fight and the rematch to against Stann and Bisping. Silva made Sonnen win two more fights before getting a rematch when Sonnen had scored a few 10-8 rounds on him so Silva was scared and only took the rematch because after the Bisping title eliminator the UFC basically forced him to. Belfort and Okami did not have good enough resume's to hop over Sonnen for a shot Belofrt had just one win over Franklin after a four year break and Okami earned his shot by beating an opponent Sonnen had beat in Marquadt in addition to being beat by Sonnen himself. Silva lost the first round of the second fight 10-8 and only managed to win because of Sonnen's retarded spinning backfist.

If jones is so scared, how did he come back to win round 5? Looks like he was game even after taking a lot of damage. I consider Jones the Alpha male, but Gus is definitely no pushover.

if Gus were a real alpha he would demand a rematch against Phil Daivis!

wait, this thread is moronic...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back