Media Jones: "I scored takedowns, was the aggressor, controlled the Octagon, and landed more."

Jones 9 9 9 10 10 47
Reyes 10 10 10 8 8 46

Easy scoring, the championship rounds were a huge huge choke for Reyes and everyone knows it.

I found it unfortunate, I like Jones but he's on his way out and Reyes is the one to take the belt I believe, but not this time.
Jon Jones 10-8, 10-8

<mma4>

You're literally saying that the fighter that got hit more... put on a defensive clinic.

And you can't seem to fathom how fucking idiotic that sounds. Amazing.
He made him miss over 56% of his strikes? How do you not get how impressive that is while moving forward almost the whole fight? He made him miss over 100 shots, Dominick missed more than he landed by a 2:1 margin. You're just mad Jones won, but you cant tell me that's not impressive without sounding like a tard

Let's see, you got so excited about a standard Sherdog balls reference you forgot what you were even talking about. Then you had to bring up dick, black dick, and Liberace lol. That's a YP not a MP
OK fam look I am not mad at all. More disgusted at another grown man keeps illustrating the most homosexual imagery he can muster over a damn fight convo. You are not the only one. Not infuriating just weird and pretty revealing as to what may be on your mind

Jones is trying to convince himself that he won that fight, deep down he knows whats up.

The problem is that if Jon had Doms performance and it was the other way around, Jon still would have remained champion and he would be writing on twitter how he outstruck Dom by 12 strikes and knocked him down.

It's one of the many reasons why MMA under the UFC will always remain a joke compared to serious A-level sports.

As if there are no robbery in boxing, football , ...

He did though. Jon advanced the whole fight more or less, and Reyes missed on 56% of his shots
If striking accuracy was a scoring criteria, they would land their first strike and never throw another. It's about how many times you hit them dum dum, and Reyes landed more and harder shots in three rounds. That's good enough for the win no matter what else happens (besides a 10-8 which didn't)

The problem is that Sherdoggers think compubox stats dictate a fight result

Dominick was bleeding out of mouth and was having trouble moving in the final rounds. Jones dealt more damage

See what I said to Frode

Its because they are nerds with no real life fight experience. So they treat fighting like a video game.

lol @ your CTE in full effect

It's called he's not as fresh as the first few rounds. Mouth bleeding can occur with very little impact.

Also lol @ calling those takedowns when he got right back up

If you're scoring worthless takedowns then you score the punches that didn't land on Jones.

Edit: Btw I have quite a bit of amateur experience, but its not relative to objectively looking at fights and scoring ti accordingly.

Last edited:
Its because they are nerds with no real life fight experience. So they treat fighting like a video game.

You think Joe Solis (bad judge) has that real life fight experience ?

I'll take the sherdogers on this one just fine.

He landed 8 more by fightmetric, and threw 90 more strikes than jones lol. Congrats
Khabib spams 20 takedowns a fight and only secures like 3-4... Still wins every damn fight 'cause what was successfully scored is how you judge things in every and all sports lol

Imagine thinking a hockey team that shoots on net 10 times and only scores once is the victor over another team that shoots on net 50 times but scores twice lol

OK fam look I am not mad at all. More disgusted at another grown man keeps illustrating the most homosexual imagery he can muster over a damn fight convo. You are not the only one. Not infuriating just weird and pretty revealing as to what may be on your mind
Whatever, I'm pretty set regarding all that but It's funny to to use the term nuthugger and then this guy goes all Tourett Syndrome yelling about homosexual imagery. Chill man, it's Ok

If striking accuracy was a scoring criteria, they would land their first strike and never throw another. It's about how many times you hit them dum dum, and Reyes landed more and harder shots in three rounds. That's good enough for the win no matter what else happens (besides a 10-8 which didn't)
I've already explained. Judges don't have strike totals in front of them, you missing a bunch can give the impression you're not landing that much. And outside the scoring criteria, accuracy should for sure matter when the number of strikes landed was so close. You jones haters are hilarious

Khabib spams 20 takedowns a fight and only secures like 3-4... Still wins every damn fight 'cause what was successfully scored is how you judge things in every and all sports lol

Imagine thinking a hockey team that shoots on net 10 times and only scores once is the victor over another team that shoots on net 50 times but scores twice lol
These are just horrible comparisons lmaoo honestly. If a hockey team has 50 shots on net and you only have 10 there were obviously other issues your team had. Such a dumb comparison. And khabib chain wrestles, he doesn't spam takedowns. And he wins rounds because he controls his opponent from top position the whole fight. You obviously are a dip shit who cant make logical comparisons, and who doesn't watch fights to summarize khabib's style as spamming takedowns lmaoo

And outside the scoring criteria, accuracy should for sure matter when the number of strikes landed was so close. You jones haters are hilarious
It wasn't that close and you're just making that up. It's not in the rules.

except the 3-4 he does get, the opponents don’t get back up the entire round. Comparing khabib mauling his opponents round after round fight after fight is the same as jones getting a takedown in which the guy immediately gets up?

Its was 8 strikes according to fightmetric. How is that not close? Lmaoo
Because Jones is only landing about 20 strikes per round. Reyes is almost 150% more than Jones in the rounds he won. Doesn't take a math wizard to see that.

Because Jones is only landing about 20 strikes per round. Reyes is almost 150% more than Jones in the rounds he won. Doesn't take a math wizard to see that.
Lol I haven't seen stats supporting Reyes landing 150% more than jones per round. Jones landed 8 less strikes and threw with 18% more accuracy. Unless you're a sherdogger who's saying accuracy doesn't matter in any situation, then it's not hard to see how the judges gave jon one of the first three rounds and the last two rounds were clearly his with stats to support that as well. This wasnt a robbery and while Reyes was impressive, a lot of improvements could have been made by him

Let's see, you got so excited about a standard Sherdog balls reference you forgot what you were even talking about. Then you had to bring up dick, black dick, and Liberace lol. That's a YP not a MP
I can truly enjoy a good heated fight convo without the dick balls and whatever but that's just me. If that's how you guys get down. Papa Stone supports you. Just disassociate me

Is it me or did Jon block most of Reyes’ punches and strikes?

Back