Jones head trainer: 'Jones not scared of Gustafsson'

[

"I've never heard him say, 'I'll never fight Gustafsson again. I'm scared."

"It might be a career move," Jackson said.

Oh really huh? You never heard him say "I'm scared" ? I thought that was exactly how someone like Jon would put it hahahaha. Retarded comment of the year goddamnit!

You know being scared could also be quite a few things besides being scared of Gus as a person, that I really don't think JBJ is the least. He is scared for a LOT of other reasons though. He really did not like the fan pressure in Canada and described how it seemed as if Gus "got cheered for everything he did "(got to him). He did not like the physical punishment at all and this was the first time in his career he actually tasted it. He was babbling about hardships and permanent scarring in several interviews (got to him).
Then we have the legacy thing, he felt this whole journey of his was slipping through his fingers and knew a loss would crush his record setting ambitions. He even talked about feeling like he blacked out during the fight when everything went Gus's way (got to him). Next is his post fight behavior ducking rematches that a real champ would welcome and his silence and close to mental breakdown outbursts into social media, quickly deleted.

Funny thing is I actually think he stands a good chance at beating Alex, at least 50/50. I just don't understand why he would go through all of this heat and stain his "legacy" instead of just taking the fight with the no1 contender like has already promised once??

anyways, I dont care, jones will have to face DC and Gus.

Do you guys think that Gus is in his peak or will still get better?

When do you guys think the fight will be scheduled for? September?

A "*****" in his armor. Lol so fucking stupid. God I never knew this became a thing. Loving PC America...

Edit:

Lol oh come on this is funny. It's a "chunk" in his armor. Now swap that "u" out for an "i" haha wow. I've seriously never even given two thoughts to this phrase and I had a Filipino girlfriend for almost 2 years! Jeez.

it's hilarious, you posted the perfect response, lol!

Back