jones haters and just bleed UFC stans don't recognize that we are advancing to a new

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
epoch of MMA, where there are fighters whose brand precede that of the UFC. Jon Jones is a real athlete and star whose fame is not at all predicated on UFC. In fact the UFC needs Jones as an ambassador to the casual sports fans more than Jones need the UFC baggage. When a Chuck Liddell appears on ESPN, he's treated like some toughman novelty and patronized as such. When Jones go on there, he don't need prefaces and disclaimers to be instantly accepted as a real athlete. Jones pass the eye test in a way no other active fighter on the roster does.

So he can take his sweet ass time to negotiate a deal that makes sense for him business wise because he ain't begging Dana for shit

Chuck Liddell is a FIGHTER and likes being treated and thought of as such.

As for JJ being an ambassador to the sport.. If mma and JJ were as big as people say they are, some of the stuff he's pulled would make back tabloid headlines.

TS, you can't fucking write. Just reading your title made my brain bleed. The rest was even more diabolical. You have no idea what the words you write mean.

PREFACE? Fuck.

Jones fans ARE just bleed fans lel
They're the ones who just pick whoever they think is going to be the greatest, ride the hypetrain that works out only like 5% of the time. Then whenever people point out how intolerable a certain "Great" fighter is, they just whine about how "Haters just hate greatness because they're jelly" or something stupid like that.

it's not a coincidence that Ronda and Jones fans have such huge overlap

Watch Jon Jones get cut if he keeps playing hardball with his new contract.
He'll be forgotten in two weeks.
Meanwhile: Gus vs DC for the title.

No fighter is bigger than the brand, especially in the UFC.

Watch Jon Jones get cut if he keeps playing hardball with his new contract.
He'll be forgotten in two weeks.
Meanwhile: Gus vs DC for the title.

No fighter is bigger than the brand, especially in the UFC.

lol that title would have absolutely no legitimacy.

This is the mindset of the UFC stan, can't comprehend that fighters can be bigger stars than the organization. That's the ultimate result of popularity of the sport. people care about fighters, not three letter acronyms with shitty nu metal music.

TS, you can't fucking write. Just reading your title made my brain bleed. The rest was even more diabolical. You have no idea what the words you write mean.

PREFACE? Fuck.

I don't know why but the word diabolical always makes me giggle.

lol @ people who still use "Stan" as nomenclature.
Did Eminem get you through your parents' divorce, TS?

tumblr_mbwda1QnjJ1qhp1v5o1_500.gif

Who is this Just Bleed UFC Stan? I've never seen him at WARship.

Jones isn't some new breed brand. He's not popular. He doesn't sell fights. He doesn't make what GSP, Brock or Anderson made and he isn't as famous.

PREFACE? Fuck.

I don't think the terms that you use, such as "diabolical", are entirely appropriate to this discussion or even serve to facilitate discussion in any way, shape or form.

bro

Who is this Just Bleed UFC Stan, I've never seen him at WARship?

That's because he's an admiral on the SS Just Scrap. Graduated from Hard Knocks University...THE FIGHTIN' CASUALS!

Jones isn't some new breed brand. He's not popular. He doesn't sell fights. He doesn't make what GSP, Brock or Anderson made and he isn't as famous.

he's not popular with the fringe fanbase that UFC use to have. He's got that mass market appeal

Damn you've really got his bone deep in your throat. Jones is a good fighter, not the best, but he's nowhere close to being above the ufc. They could drop him and have a more recognized, loved or hated champion. Jones is just corny, boring and pretentious. He believes he's intelligent and wise, yet he's just ignorant and foolish.

They could drop him without losing any viewers. They'd probably gain some actually with a more skilled champion that doesn't whine like a 3 year old girl with an ear infection.

Hop off his rod, man.

Jones fans ARE just bleed fans lel
They're the ones who just pick whoever they think is going to be the greatest, ride the hypetrain that works out only like 5% of the time. Then whenever people point out how intolerable a certain "Great" fighter is, they just whine about how "Haters just hate greatness because they're jelly" or something stupid like that.

it's not a coincidence that Ronda and Jones fans have such huge overlap

I'm a Jones fan and I am certainly not a "just bleed fan."

When I think of JB fans, I think people that like fighters like Diego Sanchez who will throw all technical fighting to the wind and just wing wild hay makers.

Not sure how liking Jones and Rousey, who are both very skilled, technical fighters, makes you a "just bleed" fan.

What a retarded post from you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back