jones haters and just bleed UFC stans don't recognize that we are advancing to a new

I never said I didn't have "dubbs", I said I was not on them for months. I've had these "Dubbs" 3 times in my storied sherdog career, and the most recent was an unjust hate crime against me back in December

99% of all prison inmates are innocent.

GSP is one of 3 consensus GOATs, and I fu*king bet that if you asked Dana about GSP, he'd say: "Who? Thay guy that's avoiding the Hendricks rematch?"

If JBJ continues being a bitch, this x 1000 heppens to him.

As a lifelong leftie, I love it when the worker sticks it to the boss asking for a bigger cut in the value of the end product, but as an MMA fan, it disgusts me to see a fighter politicking rather than fighting. F*ck JBJ, I hope he gets smashed by whoever, and then negotiates a shit contract.

lol @ this convenient liberal, "it's ok for me to make demands and unionize at my work place but Jones should be grateful for whatever he gets"

Dana can try to smear Jones all he wants. If Jones leave UFC, LHW division loses all legitimacy

Sherdog is going to be so disappointed when Jones signs a new deal and fights Gus later this year. He'll go from being a dirty fighter who only wins through eye pokes and snitches on the kids that smoke pot, to the heroic, romantic leader of La Resistance, and back to the eye poker again.

Sherdog is going to be so disappointed when Jones signs a new deal and fights Gus later this year. He'll go from being a champion to the champion and back to the champion.

fixed for accuracy. greatness necessitates hatred.

Watch Jon Jones get cut if he keeps playing hardball with his new contract.
He'll be forgotten in two weeks.
Meanwhile: Gus vs DC for the title.

No fighter is bigger than the brand, especially in the UFC.

Thats like cutting Kobe bryant or Lebron james ...they are not bigger than the team but nobody will watch the Lakers or Miami if they dont play....thats there value. Sure the UFC will go on but Jones is the best in the world right now. Getting cut is not even an option. Dana is worth $200 mill... For basically doing nothing and he is paying fighters who earn him millions a small percentage of that....somebody has got to stand up to him and Jones is in a position to do that.

fixed for accuracy. greatness necessitates hatred.

I just find it hilarious that Sherdoggers have traded in their massive hate-on for Jones in exchange for this vision of him as being MMA's Che Guevara. And it will be just as hilarious how quickly Sherdog goes back as soon as he signs a contract.

Nah DRH is awesome and he loves me

I don't think the terms that you use, such as "diabolical", are entirely appropriate to this discussion or even serve to facilitate discussion in any way, shape or form.

bro

post-9463-Big-Lebowski-Reaction-gifs-YHNq.gif

TS, you can't fucking write. Just reading your title made my brain bleed. The rest was even more diabolical. You have no idea what the words you write mean.

PREFACE? Fuck.

Pot calling the kettle black?

Pot calling the kettle black?

At no point did I get any kind of recalling, comparing or invoking of the devil out of the TS's shit post.

Agree Warriorscomeout, horrible post, but bad choice of words, if it were diabolical it would be more entertaining....

...Hail JUST BLEED God!

he's not popular with the fringe fanbase that UFC use to have. He's got that mass market appeal

No he doesn't. If he did his numbers would be up and they are not..... He defended for the 7th time and had 300,000 buys..... Comparte that to one year ago when GSP sold 1 million and that tells the story.
GSP has mass market appeal. Pettis might have mass market appeal. Chael has mass market appeal (unfortunately it is coming late in his career).
Jon Jones does not.....

I actually also agree that Jones holding out for his money is a fine tactic. He has the right to do it and good for him.
But he should be careful. He has a very narcissistic side that tends to think of himself as more than he is and if he overvalues himself in negotiations he will be in trouble. He deserves to be a top paid UFC athlete but until he sells big ppv numbers (without Chael or Rampage) he isn't worth more than everyone ever......

If he chooses not to sign, he will leave the UFC to go fight lesser competituon and once Dana has found the guy that can beat him (Gus may already be that guy) he will welcome him back with open arms to get his ass kicked and cut him (he will use money or whatever as some sort of excuse).

Not saying I like that that's the way it is; but it is the way it is.

epoch of MMA, where there are fighters whose brand precede that of the UFC. Jon Jones is a real athlete and star whose fame is not at all predicated on UFC. In fact the UFC needs Jones as an ambassador to the casual sports fans more than Jones need the UFC baggage. When a Chuck Liddell appears on ESPN, he's treated like some toughman novelty and patronized as such. When Jones go on there, he don't need prefaces and disclaimers to be instantly accepted as a real athlete. Jones pass the eye test in a way no other active fighter on the roster does.

So he can take his sweet ass time to negotiate a deal that makes sense for him business wise because he ain't begging Dana for shit

Oh really JBJ an ambassador for MMA huh?? Well Jones is cool as an athlete inside the octagon, but outside it he comes off as a real douchebag, immature and fake. It

Sherdog is going to be so disappointed when Jones signs a new deal and fights Gus later this year. He'll go from being a dirty fighter who only wins through eye pokes and snitches on the kids that smoke pot, to the heroic, romantic leader of La Resistance, and back to the eye poker again.

ye when JBJ gets knocked out in august I probably won

I hate JBJ but I also recognize that he is a talented fighter and I was also a fan of the skill that Fitch used when he dominated people on the ground. There are alot of people that don't fit into your retard view of fans.

That being said..The UFC could cut Jones and he would go to another org and crush some cans and destroy his chance at a great legacy. The UFC in the meantime would crown an new champ and set there marketing machine in motion and not miss a PPV sale.

Back