jones haters and just bleed UFC stans don't recognize that we are advancing to a new

I'm a Jones fan and I am certainly not a "just bleed fan."

When I think of JB fans, I think people that like fighters like Diego Sanchez who will throw all technical fighting to the wind and just wing wild hay makers.

Not sure how liking Jones and Rousey, who are both very skilled, technical fighters, makes you a "just bleed" fan.

What a retarded post from you.

They're both violent and go for that kill.
Most experts agree they're not master tacticians who paint masterpieces like Lyoto Machida. They lack the beauty and precision of such a man

Who the hell is Stan? The guy stalking Eminem?

I'm a Jones fan and I am certainly not a "just bleed fan."

When I think of JB fans, I think people that like fighters like Diego Sanchez who will throw all technical fighting to the wind and just wing wild hay makers.

Not sure how liking Jones and Rousey, who are both very skilled, technical fighters, makes you a "just bleed" fan.

What a retarded post from you.

Jones haters grasping at straws. Most UFC fighters are regarded as toughman and bar room brawlers, Jones is the only one that other athletes will give respect to.

They're both violent and go for that kill.
Most experts agree they're not master tacticians who paint masterpieces like Lyoto Machida. They lack the beauty and precision of such a man

what happens when a superior tactician goes up against a man with more fast twitch muscles?

jones.jpg

new era

Stan?

Also Jones is not nearly as famous as you think. Without the UFC, he is nobody.

TS, you can't fucking write. Just reading your title made my brain bleed. The rest was even more diabolical. You have no idea what the words you write mean.

PREFACE? Fuck.

You speak for many sir. I wholeheartedly agree with your statement regarding TS. Except for the part about Stans. I hate Stans, all Stans. I hate Stan Van Gundy, I hate Stan Mikita, I hate Stan Laurel, I hate Stan Musial, and don't even get me started on Stan Lee! Biggest jerk of 'em all!!!!

Jones fans ARE just bleed fans lel
They're the ones who just pick whoever they think is going to be the greatest, ride the hypetrain that works out only like 5% of the time. Then whenever people point out how intolerable a certain "Great" fighter is, they just whine about how "Haters just hate greatness because they're jelly" or something stupid like that.

it's not a coincidence that Ronda and Jones fans have such huge overlap

So very, very true.

We at the Church of JUST BLEED God also respect skill (St Bones, St Lemur, and Our Lady of Armbars for example) well as the desire to do violence for violence's sake (St. Zombie, St Sanchez, St. Martyrnado).

It is when one so skilled refuses to even attempt to finish that they have sinned, with repeated behavior without atonement leading to damnation.

Apparently, this is the funniest thing to ever hit the internet:

jon-jones-trolls-haters-on-insta.jpg

And if you don't agree you're a rustled hater and there's a good chance you're a racist as well.

Dat fanbase...

Most experts agree they're not master tacticians who paint masterpieces like Lyoto Machida.

lol @ Jones not being a tactician.

Comparing Jones to Machida, really?

hurrdurr most experts agree Machida isn't on Jones' level hurrdurr

hurrdurr most experts agree Jones has far tools in his arsenal than 95% of other fighters hurrdurr

Who are these experts? Fuck if I know, I'm making up shit just like you.

Jones haters grasping at straws. Most UFC fighters are regarded as toughman and bar room brawlers, Jones is the only one that other athletes will give respect to.
Is disproven by
what happens when a superior tactician goes up against a man with more fast twitch muscles?
A LHW too afraid to fight at HW chokes out a MW lel
This sounds an awful lot like "JUST BLEED" btw

The only one other athletes give respect too?
This exists solely within the bounds of your obviously delusional imagination.

People smart enough to avoid dubbs on an MMA site, unlike casual fan rapscallions like you

Lol, i'm with you vs the Jones brigade, but it's kinda funny to hear you talk about dubs. Weren't you on them for months a while ago?

Yes, he's had dubs before.

He's just trolling.

I never said I didn't have "dubbs", I said I was not on them for months. I've had these "Dubbs" 3 times in my storied sherdog career, and the most recent was an unjust hate crime against me back in December

GSP is one of 3 consensus GOATs, and I fu*king bet that if you asked Dana about GSP, he'd say: "Who? Thay guy that's avoiding the Hendricks rematch?"

If JBJ continues being a bitch, this x 1000 heppens to him.

As a lifelong leftie, I love it when the worker sticks it to the boss asking for a bigger cut in the value of the end product, but as an MMA fan, it disgusts me to see a fighter politicking rather than fighting. F*ck JBJ, I hope he gets smashed by whoever, and then negotiates a shit contract.

Back