jones haters and just bleed UFC stans don't recognize that we are advancing to a new

Who is this Just Bleed UFC Stan? I've never seen him at WARship.

The truth is people wind up earning what they have the leverage to negotiate for.

Only uneducated fools talk about things like making what what they deserve or earning what they worth.

Life will teach them.

Jones fans ARE just bleed fans lel
They're the ones who just pick whoever they think is going to be the greatest, ride the hypetrain that works out only like 5% of the time. Then whenever people point out how intolerable a certain "Great" fighter is, they just whine about how "Haters just hate greatness because they're jelly" or something stupid like that.

it's not a coincidence that Ronda and Jones fans have such huge overlap
This is what I hate the most about the Jones fan base. I see what TS is saying and I can't blame Jones for it but can you blame me as an MMA fan if I don't care for it and would rather have a champ who signs on the dotted line and gets the fight going? Jones fought 4 times in less than a month when he started out and maybe got a grand or something. Now he's making millions but is going to hold up a fight because he wants a few more.
They're both violent and go for that kill.
Most experts agree they're not master tacticians who paint masterpieces like Lyoto Machida. They lack the beauty and precision of such a man
Now you've made it too obvious.
Sounds like DC vs. Hendo to me.
DC? You mean the guy who won the Strikeforce Heavyweight Grand Prix? The guy who beat three top 10 HW, two of whom were former UFC champions? The guy who moved down to LHW because his training partner is the champ at HW? You think that guy is afraid of HW?

Only uneducated fools talk about things like making what what they deserve or earning what they worth.

Life will teach them.

most of them are actually entitled white kids who believe they are unique little snowflakes that deserve things to be handed to them

The truth is people wind up earning what they have the leverage to negotiate for.

Life will teach them.

Good post, but what does that have to do with JBG or Just Bleed Stan?

People smart enough to avoid dubbs on an MMA site, unlike casual fan rapscallions like you

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

Jones is an unbelievable fighter

If he's not in the convo for GOAT yet...you're an idiot.

Jones is talented; hes just a cornball brother

You speak for many sir. I wholeheartedly agree with your statement regarding TS. Except for the part about Stans. I hate Stans, all Stans. I hate Stan Van Gundy, I hate Stan Mikita, I hate Stan Laurel, I hate Stan Musial, and don't even get me started on Stan Lee! Biggest jerk of 'em all!!!!

You hate Stan Mikita?! Who hates Mikita?? Go BlackHawks:icon_lol:

Jon talks the talk of Jesus, but he walks the walk of the JBG, PBUH.

Hail!

2ia4leajpg.gif

... Dana is worth $200 mill... For basically doing nothing and he is paying fighters who earn him millions a small percentage of that....somebody has got to stand up to him and Jones is in a position to do that.

For basically doing nothing??!! This is hands down the craziest thing I have read in my short time here. A pennyless doorman from Boston goes on to build the largest MMA organisation the world has ever seen and... wow! Just nvm this is too ridiculous to respond to any further

The Dana hate/jealousy is something I can't get used to here

Watch Jon Jones get cut if he keeps playing hardball with his new contract.
He'll be forgotten in two weeks.
Meanwhile: Gus vs DC for the title.

No fighter is bigger than the brand, especially in the UFC.
True, and it's something "hardcore" fans are in denial about or just plain ignorant of.

I don't think Jones actually has any fans. But there is lots of Jon Jones haters haters.

Real athletes get 300-500K buys, novelty fighters get 400K-1 million buys. Who would have thought that at the end of the day mma is all about the novelty of fighting and not athletes who go on espn passing an "eye test" with viewers.

Guess it means this isn't a real sport or something like that/ Oh darn

Back