Jones goat my ass

flowoftruth

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I've been watching to see what's special about him and i really can't see it. he looks like hot garbage when he competes . His only solid performances come when he pops for some performance enhancer straight after.

Reyes and Santos treated him like a JOBBER..He should have lost the belt x 2 if the judges didnt save him

960x0.jpg

His only good performances are against washed up old guys like shogun and machida. any young hungry fighetr arguably beat him or made him look like garbage : gus, thiago, reyes, ovince etc

Im the biggest jones hater on this forum,but if you cant see what is special about his skills,you should delete yourself forever from these forums.

I hate defending him but ive got to say something about such a stupid and embarassing post.

This post is saltier than the mines Ngannou worked at in Cameroon

Im the biggest jones hater on this forum,but if you cant see what is special about his skills,you should delete yourself forever from these forums.

I hate defending him but ive got to say something about such a stupid and embarassing post.
jones fans masters of deception

The Santos fight was a little murky. I'd give it to Jones though.

But this one was a clear cut robbery by shitty corrupt judges

Last edited:
This post is saltier than the mines Ngannou worked at in Cameroon
Saltier than the mines in which former MW champion Luke Rockhold dwells for all eternity

You gotta believe that Jones success is behind his toughness.. Thats it .. He has self belief.

It's not like he finished DC and Gus in the rematch.

It's not like he finished DC and Gus in the rematch.
Brother you can't read ?

His only solid performances come when he pops for some performance enhancer straight after. (or before the fight in gustafson case)

I agree he is average when he is clean....

Guaranteed he was juiced to the gills when he dominated early in his career....

His only good performances are against washed up old guys like shogun and machida. any young hungry fighetr arguably beat him or made him look like garbage : gus, thiago, reyes, ovince etc

It funny because you listed people he beat
{<jordan}

Everyone gets old.

Fedor is the goat.

Back