Jones goat my ass

His only good performances are against washed up old guys like shogun and machida. any young hungry fighetr arguably beat him or made him look like garbage : gus, thiago, reyes, ovince etc
He destroyed gus in the 2nd match though.

Fuckin Sherdog.

Have 1 close (or 2) in your 14ish title defense and you suck.

Tell me ts, who has a better resume at 205? Or in any division?

GSP has an argument, thats it.

Im the biggest jones hater on this forum,but if you cant see what is special about his skills,you should delete yourself forever from these forums.

I hate defending him but ive got to say something about such a stupid and embarassing post.
okay explain what's special about his skills? He's an average striker (gets out struck in a LOT of his fights), and a pretty decent grappler, he has a good chin as well and is atheltic. On top of that he is a steroid cheater and looks subpar every time he hasn't popped for roids and is in general a scumbag. As far as I'm concerned he's 0-2 in his last 2 fights and if he were a natural born lightweight or welterweight he wouldn't crack top 10.

okay explain what's special about his skills? He's an average striker (gets out struck in a LOT of his fights), and a pretty decent grappler, he has a good chin as well and is atheltic. On top of that he is a steroid cheater and looks subpar every time he hasn't popped for roids and is in general a scumbag. As far as I'm concerned he's 0-2 in his last 2 fights and if he were a natural born lightweight or welterweight he wouldn't crack top 10.
Please dont make me do it.
Not cos I cant.
But I hate to do it.

Please dont make me do it.
Not cos I cant.
But I hate to do it.
He lost his last 2, arguably lost against gustaffson as well. In terms of skills he's nowhere near p4p goat status.

Fuckin Sherdog.

Have 1 close (or 2) in your 14ish title defense and you suck.

Tell me ts, who has a better resume at 205? Or in any division?

GSP has an argument, thats it.
his resume is not bad but his biggest wins are marred by controversy and since they started serious drug testing him hes getting his ass kicked every fight

Back