Jones does .00001 grams of roids = Sherdog outrate... Greg Hardy beats women, Sherdog doesn't care

Innocent until proven guilty is the legal, Constitutional standard before the GOVERNMENT can deprive someone of their basic rights of liberty and freedom.

That's not the standard for the privilege of competing in a image-conscious, non-government, for-profit professional sports league where you can make hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars.

You should probably understand the meaning of the buzzwords you want to parrot before spitting them out.
It’s my standard, most people are idiots.

And hardy was acquitted of the charges.

No he wasn't. He was found guilty by the court. Lol at trying to argue he's innocent. This is a guy not one NFL team will touch.

Leave it to sherdog to defend a scumbag no one else will.

youre right, beating women is much worse

Are we really going to sit here and pretend like Jones didn't t-bone a pregnant woman, flee the scene, only to return to clean out his car just to flee again?

Hardy is no saint, but he didn't "beat" a woman.

Are we really going to sit here and pretend like Jones didn't t-bone a pregnant woman, flee the scene, only to return to clean out his car just to flee again?

Beat her and strangled her.

dude....he literally beat her what are you talking about lmao

Jones isnt a saint, but its not comparable

dude....he literally beat her what are you talking about lmao

Jones isnt a saint, but its not comparable

No, he literally didn't.

Literal definition of "beat":
to strike (a person or an animal) repeatedly and violently so as to hurt or injure them

Hardy is an idiot and he's a piece of shit. The Panthers warned him repeatedly about decisions he was making off the field and people he was surrounding himself with, his girlfriend being one of them. But, no. He didn't "beat" her.

No, he literally didn't.

Literal definition of "beat":
to strike (a person or an animal) repeatedly and violently so as to hurt or injure them

Hardy is an idiot and he's a piece of shit. The Panthers warned him repeatedly about decisions he was making off the field and people he was surrounding himself with, his girlfriend being one of them. But, no. He didn't "beat" her.

uhh dude, he was found guilty and both of their injuries were shown.

I think you might be retarded

uhh dude, he was found guilty and both of their injuries were shown.

I think you might be retarded

I think you may not understand the definition of "literally" or understand how a bench trial works in the state of North Carolina.

But go ahead and mask your ignore by calling someone else "retarded".

I think you may not understand the definition of "literally" or understand how a bench trial works in the state of North Carolina.

But go ahead and mask your ignore by calling someone else "retarded".

"On July 15, a judge found him guilty of assault and communicating threats, and sentenced him to 18 months probation, suspending a 60-day jail sentence"

Ive been in the same situation, with a crazy ex who feels the need to hit and bite etc.

Im just not a pussy who craves control, I easily took her hits and walked away, Greg hardy did not do this, he literally beat her you retard

Don't you mean .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001
(PICTOGRAM)

Jones said its like splitting a grain of salt in half 48 million times lmfao

"On July 15, a judge found him guilty of assault and communicating threats, and sentenced him to 18 months probation, suspending a 60-day jail sentence"

Ive been in the same situation, with a crazy ex who feels the need to hit and bite etc.

Im just not a pussy who craves control, I easily took her hits and walked away, Greg hardy did not do this, he literally beat her you retard

You keep using words you literally don't understand and trying to cover your ignore with insults.

I realize it's likely an effort in futility, but I'll try once to explain before writing you off as unworthy of the effort of conversation.

One, I've already demonstrated to you the literal definition of "beat". Per her own words, Hardy's actions did not fit that definiton, so no he did not "beat" her.

Two, in NC if you're found guilty of a misdemeanor in a judge bench trial, you're automatically granted the right of appeal to a jury trial. As soon as you choose to exercise that right, that guilty verdict is expunged and you're granted a new jury trial. It's literally as if that bench trial never took place.

You keep using words you literally don't understand and trying to cover your ignore with insults.

I realize it's likely an effort in futility, but I'll try once to explain before writing you off as unworthy of the effort of conversation.

One, I've already demonstrated to you the literal definition of "beat". Per her own words, Hardy's actions did not fit that definiton, so no he did not "beat" her.

Two, in NC if you're found guilty of a misdemeanor in a judge bench trial, you're automatically granted the right of appeal to a jury trial. As soon as you choose to exercise that right, that guilty verdict is expunged and you're granted a new jury trial. It's literally as if that bench trial never took place.

A judge found him guilty, he literally beat her, compare her injuries to his and your argument is pretty comcial

Maybe if this was like Travis Brown type of thing, but her back, chin, collar bones are all fucked up.

Dudes who do that to women have major issues, and a power complex.

yikes man, big ol yikes

A judge found him guilty, he literally beat her, compare her injuries to his and your argument is pretty comcial

Maybe if this was like Travis Brown type of thing, but her back, chin, collar bones are all fucked up.

Dudes who do that to women have major issues, and a power complex.

yikes man, big ol yikes

Read her words of the incident. Compare those words to the literal (I can't believe how thorough of a misunderstanding of that word you've demonstrated here) definition of "beat". They don't match. Sorry. No, he did not literally beat her.

You've also expressed an incredible lack of understanding of our legal system. Do you understand what the word "expunged" means?

Why am I attempting logical conversation with someone who seems to have the IQ of a lukewarm beer?

As far as I know, beating women doesn't have performance enhancing effects. So, not really comparable tbh.

Back