Jones does .00001 grams of roids = Sherdog outrate... Greg Hardy beats women, Sherdog doesn't care

Read her words of the incident. Compare those words to the literal (I can't believe how thorough of a misunderstanding of that word you've demonstrated here) definition of "beat". They don't match. Sorry. No, he did not literally beat her.

You've also expressed an incredible lack of understanding of our legal system. Do you understand what the word "expunged" means?

Why am I attempting logical conversation with someone who seems to have the IQ of a lukewarm beer?

He was found guilty, and he did literally beat her

" On May 13, 2014, Hardy was arrested for assault and communicating threats, after he was alleged to have assaulted an ex-girlfriend by grabbing her, throwing her into furniture, strangling her, and threatening to kill her.[4][36] On July 15, a judge found him guilty of assault and communicating threats, and sentenced him to 18 months probation, suspending a 60-day jail sentence.[4][37] When Hardy appealed the decision, requesting a jury trial, the victim failed to appear in court to testify. As a result, the prosecutor's office dropped the charges, citing their inability to locate the victim, and "reliable information" that the two parties had reached a civil settlement.[38][39]

Hardy's arrest and trial was the focus of considerable controversy, as news media drew comparisons to other NFL-related domestic violence cases, including those against other NFL players.[4][40] Panthers coach Ron Rivera initially told news media that he was comfortable having Hardy play, but on September 14, 2014, Hardy was deactivated.[41] On September 17, 2014, he was placed on the exempt list by the league, which meant that he could continue to draw his salary but was prohibited in taking part in any team activities.[39][42] He would never play another game for the Panthers.

On April 22, 2015, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell suspended Hardy for 10 games, after the league's two-month long investigation found that there was "sufficient credible evidence" that Hardy had engaged in conduct which "violated NFL policies in multiple respects and with aggravating circumstances." The league's investigation had concluded that Hardy used physical force in at least four instances, including placing his hands around the victim's neck with enough pressure to leave visible marks, and that his actions were "a significant act of violence in violation of the Personal Conduct Policy."[39]

He was found guilty, and he did literally beat her
waynebrady.jpg

the Hardy experiment is about being an ex-football player and taking a gamble on him blowing up with the UFC starting their ESPN contract. All about making money, just like Jones and all his controversies...It sells and its sad

I honestly think you mean well, but damn... you're dumb.

On May 13, 2014, Hardy was arrested for assault and communicating threats, after he was alleged to have assaulted an ex-girlfriend by grabbing her, throwing her into furniture, strangling her, and threatening to kill her.[4][36] On July 15, a judge found him guilty of assault and communicating threats, and sentenced him to 18 months probation, suspending a 60-day jail sentence.[4][37] When Hardy appealed the decision, requesting a jury trial, the victim failed to appear in court to testify. As a result, the prosecutor's office dropped the charges, citing their inability to locate the victim, and "reliable information" that the two parties had reached a civil settlement.[38][39]

Hardy's arrest and trial was the focus of considerable controversy, as news media drew comparisons to other NFL-related domestic violence cases, including those against other NFL players.[4][40] Panthers coach Ron Rivera initially told news media that he was comfortable having Hardy play, but on September 14, 2014, Hardy was deactivated.[41] On September 17, 2014, he was placed on the exempt list by the league, which meant that he could continue to draw his salary but was prohibited in taking part in any team activities.[39][42] He would never play another game for the Panthers.

On April 22, 2015, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell suspended Hardy for 10 games, after the league's two-month long investigation found that there was "sufficient credible evidence" that Hardy had engaged in conduct which "violated NFL policies in multiple respects and with aggravating circumstances." The league's investigation had concluded that Hardy used physical force in at least four instances, including placing his hands around the victim's neck with enough pressure to leave visible marks, and that his actions were "a significant act of violence in violation of the Personal Conduct Policy."[39]

I think youre arguing semantics and feel his innocent is justified all because someone didnt want to go through a lenghty trial and testify. God forbid the actual investagation that happened by multiple parties that concluded he was guilty.

/shrug

Imo this issue is best summed up with the following question,

Who the fuck is Greg hardy?

I think Shertards need to rethink their priorities.
So not even a loaded question I am genuinely curious - do you think promotions should not allow Greg Hardy to fight for money because of the domestic violence crimes he's committed?

notice how he doesnt respond to sources, yikes

I feel sad for all of the new poster that came post Conor and will not get the reference in your username

Beating women doesn't give you an edge in a fight. Just like Jon performing a hit-and-run on a pregnant woman doesn't either. Also, Jones doing cocaine doesn't either. Doing those things simply make you a piece of shit human being.

But cycling steroids does give you an advantage over your opponent who didn't pop for PED's.

So are you really this stupid?

So not even a loaded question I am genuinely curious - do you think promotions should not allow Greg Hardy to fight for money because of the domestic violence crimes he's committed?
If that's the case, Jones shouldn't compete either for his hit and run on a pregnant woman.

Greg Hardy wasn’t convicted you white knight.

Edit: Don’t bother replying if you don’t understand the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

to bad he was found guilty in a judge bench trail but the law allows him to allowed to apply to a jury trial. during that time greg cut a huge check to the woman to go away. if grey did nothing wrong why would be have paid her off.

I think Shertards need to rethink their priorities.
I think you are probably in your teens and your brain has not fully developed yet because you clearly do not understand how PEDs work and that Jones has not taken 0.00001 grams in total.

Back