Jones does .00001 grams of roids = Sherdog outrate... Greg Hardy beats women, Sherdog doesn't care

Ginn

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
@Green
Reaction score
I think Shertards need to rethink their priorities.

You don't "do .0000001" of steroids. It's called cycling jackass and benefiting from said cycle.

.00001 gram of steroids lmao youre dumb as shit

Every anti-Jones post revictimizes Hardy's victims imo.

You need to prioritize the spelling in your muhfukin titles, brah.

Sherdog is not happy with you.

GTFO TS, in addition to failed drug tests, Jones has also done some nasty shit to women.

First and foremost, he didn't "do" that amount, that was just the amount shown up in a tiny tested amount of his body fluid, after who knows how long it had been in his system and / or masked.

Secondly, PLENTY of folks have expressed outrage at Hardy being allowed to compete.

55331427b288a0689576a0b071e60b2ddee80979961554ee30707be338e13f37.jpg

Get a life OP. Ive seen plenty of people here that are pissed off at Hardy being in the UFC

Greg Hardy wasn’t convicted you white knight.

Edit: Don’t bother replying if you don’t understand the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

Last edited:
First off, fuck Greg Hardy. But also, wasn’t he acquitted of all charges or something?

Secondly, Jon Jones crashed his car into a pregnant lady’s car—broke her arm, and then fled the scene of the crime because he was smashed out of his mind.

You have no point.

If I didn’t have a point, do you know what I’d do?

giphy.gif

You don't "do .0000001" of steroids. It's called cycling jackass and benefiting from said cycle.

If he is cycling what is the point of Random tests by USADA? They must be morons..

It was possible that the woman deserved it, which would obviously make Hardy a hero rather than a villain.

There is no possible situation where taking PEDs against the rules makes Jones a hero.

The OP should prioritize logic.

Cheater and a piece of shit. Cool comparison

Back