Jones does .00001 grams of roids = Sherdog outrate... Greg Hardy beats women, Sherdog doesn't care

I think Shertards need to rethink their priorities.
What Greg Hardy did was wrong, but him beating a woman doesn't give him a competitive advantage like Jones doing steroids.

Weren't you picking Sage Northcutt over Anthony Pettis a few years back? Maybe take your own advice.

Sherdog can relate a lot more to domestic abusers than they can to A-level athletes. It's normal.

Bones is a true role model who graciously returned to the scene of a hit and run...

To get his cash and weed.

First off, fuck Greg Hardy. But also, wasn’t he acquitted of all charges or something?

Secondly, Jon Jones crashed his car into a pregnant lady’s car—broke her arm, and then fled the scene of the crime because he was smashed out of his mind.

You have no point.

If I didn’t have a point, do you know what I’d do?

giphy.gif
200w.gif

Jon Jones is a cheater in the cage. He is a perpetrator in a hit and run, a very serious matter. He is a user of drugs that snitches on other users. He’s fake. He’s a hypocrite. He is a horrible human being in general.

Don’t try to justify him by making false statements. Greg Hardy gets a lot of shit on here too, as he should.

You can say that Jones is the best fighter to ever participate in MMA. However, you have to accept that he is a known cheater. You have to accept that he is not a good person.

If that’s fine with you then shut the fuck up and stop making retarded threads.

TS: when it comes to Jones—the guy that beat a number of Pride/UFC legends—Sherdog has very, very little rational response.

Roider's are way worse then women beaters. 9/10 times the woman had it coming. These clean fighters are taking unnecessary damage because of these POS steroid users.

I don't see anyone defending Greg Hardy...
But I see a lot of dumbasses defending Jon even when he broke the arm of a pregnant lady...

Back