Jones/DC will be just as disappointing as rashad/rampage

Zimo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Intead of black on black crime, its going to be black on black hugging.....against the cage.
All this hype just to be disappointed. Rampage rashad was the biggest let down in ufc history along with diaz condit, tonights main event might just rival them 2 'fights'.

I have the oddest suspicions you might be right.

Unless DC can get at him...

As long as DC wins, I don't give a crap.

Jones isn't that huggable, I think DC will need to take him down.

Unless DC can get at him...

Even if he does jon will just crawl up the cage and be held there for 23 minutes, like frank mir was. I got a feeling this fight will suck big time unless the ref does his job and separates them

Cormier and Jones have a lot more offensive output than Rampage and Rashad. This shouldn't be a snooze fest.

Rashad and Rampage both had some snoozers against other guys. Condit vs Diaz wasnt very entertaining but the controversy brought the luls.

The lack of explosiveness on page v shad was pretty lame.. On paper, and in pictures, tonight's fight should be a pretty explosive affair.

But seriously, it would be a disaster if this fight sucked that bad. Like 700,000 people watched that ppv and literally said "what a waste of money that was." I hope for the sake of the sport it does not happen again.

Well, we DID almost see Rampage get KTFO in the first 20 seconds and Rampage almost KTFOing Rashad later in the fight.

Rashad and Rampage both had some snoozers against other guys. Condit vs Diaz wasnt very entertaining but the controversy brought the luls.

Rashad yes. Rampage always brought it. Just hope DC doesnt do a rashad. Im staying up till 5am or later to watch this live, better not be disappointed

As long as DC wins, I don't give a crap.

Agree.... could be a lay and pray snorefest but watching jbj fall of his tower would be well worth it.

Then don't watch TS

1- Bones is too dynamic
2- Bones+DC > Shad+Page in talent and competitiveness

Rampage lacked the diversity to keep from getting shutdown not only against Rashad but many of his opponents, Bones and DC are both waaay more versed in both their attach AND defense.

I don't know that first round of rashad v rampage was pretty exciting. The way Rashad ran after rampage after landing that big shot was pretty cool.

It's a Jones fight, win or lose it's gonna be exciting.

Well, we DID almost see Rampage get KTFO in the first 20 seconds and Rampage almost KTFOing Rashad later in the fight.

Just shows what a shit fight it was. It was just rashad hugging quinton the whole bloody time apart from those two moments

Page doesn't wrestle and is a one dimensional fighter where DC and Jones are not. Tonight's fight will deliver "black-on-black crime" as Rampage likes to say.

Back