Jones/DC will be just as disappointing as rashad/rampage

A fan of what...shit fights? Im a bit long in the tooth to be a fanboy or nuthugger. Seems like you need to do the growing up, bro.

OK "bro". So you wouldn't want to see a fighter you are a fan of win the title, even of it means a boring fight. I call bs. I guess liking a fighter must make you a fanboy, correct? Just bleed, right "bro"? And please explain how calling something gay, bc it doesn't coincide with your "super strong argument", is super mature as well. Thanks for the lesson.

Fully prepared for an overly cautious point scoring fight. Especially from Jones. All he need to do is survive.

I'm also a fedor fan, and I'm also a DC fan. Like I said before. I don't give a fuck how he wins. If he has to be boring to win, so fucking be it.

Bitch don't kill my vibe.

Kendrick lamar sucks btw

Well, we DID almost see Rampage get KTFO in the first 20 seconds and Rampage almost KTFOing Rashad later in the fight.
rashad-evans_quinton-jackson.gif

not really, he did get caught with a clean punch but i think rampage was closer to finishing the fight.
nmnj7r.gif

OK "bro". So you wouldn't want to see a fighter you are a fan of win the title, even of it means a boring fight. I call bs. I guess liking a fighter must make you a fanboy, correct? Just bleed, right "bro"? And please explain how calling something gay, bc it doesn't coincide with your "super strong argument", is super mature as well. Thanks for the lesson.

The only fighters ive ever felt strongly about were fedor, wand, pac man and tyson. They know fighting is about putting on a show for the fans, not bore them to death. Thats the reason id never be a mayweather or gsp fan. But, whatever floats your boat I guess

I disagree. Ts try harder with the trolling my boy. Your games weak.

Awe contrary my friend.
What if their wrestling cancels each other out and it turns into a stand up war a la frye vs takeyama?

But Probably naw!

Just shows what a shit fight it was. It was just rashad hugging quinton the whole bloody time apart from those two moments

Yep. I was furious with Rashad Evans that night, as was everybody else who was suckered into looking forward to the fight.

Well, we DID almost see Rampage get KTFO in the first 20 seconds and Rampage almost KTFOing Rashad later in the fight.

Rampage got clobbered but he wasn't close to being out. He recovered immediately. Cage hugging followed until the end of the fight, when at one point Rampage DID have Evans in big trouble... then punched himself out as he had come in horrible shape that night... Shad recovered... More cage hugging until the bell iirc. It was horrible.

I might jump off sherdog til after the fights... guys are killing my mood.

Rampage got clobbered but he wasn't close to being out. He recovered immediately. Cage hugging followed until the end of the fight, when at one point Rampage DID have Evans in big trouble... then punched himself out as he had come in horrible shape that night... Shad recovered... More cage hugging until the bell iirc. It was horrible.

That fight left a horrible taste in my mouth and ive disliked rashad ever since. Heres hoping tonights not a repeat

For better or for worse, I paid for the PPV, so I am hoping it will be a good fight.

Agreed

Said this also

Hope it isn't though and I'm ready for all the bitching after

Just no...

Rashad vs Jones was like Sharpton vs Jesse Jackson

Jones vs DC is like
Clubber Lang vs Apollo Creed

Will DC's knees hold up? Gotta wonder about them old man knees.

Seriously, Jones can end DC's chances by taking out Cormier's knees.

they really don't like each other

reminds me of chael wand. Chael saw it all as a game whereas Wand took it so personal. Jones seems to think he's fighting a fat kid with no gas tank. Will we have shaved Jones or bearded Jones?

Back