Jones/DC will be just as disappointing as rashad/rampage

I don't think so. Both fighters stay pretty busy, even up against the cage.

It's called being a fan. Grow up.

A fan of what...shit fights? Im a bit long in the tooth to be a fanboy or nuthugger. Seems like you need to do the growing up, bro.

I don't think people truly appreciate the level of wrestling Daniel Cormier possesses.

Come to think of it, how many great black on black fights have there even been in MMA? I can only think of boring and/or disappointing ones off the cuff, outside of DJ-Dodson, Romero-Brunson, and Barboza-Njokuani.

Rashad yes. Rampage always brought it. Just hope DC doesnt do a rashad. Im staying up till 5am or later to watch this live, better not be disappointed

He isnt great at stopping guys from putting his back against the cage tho

but its true this fight could end up disappointing, esp with so much hype behind it :/ im staying up all night to watch it so rly hope not

That's what I've said. There's a good chance of it. DC is phenomenal but it's not going to be as easy as people might think taking Jones down if he's driven to the cage. In that situation with the cage, we might see a lot of wall and stall, especially if both men start to get tired. Jones seems like he'd be pretty tough to take down against the fence.

Personally, I enjoyed the Diaz/Condit fight. It was a bummer not seeing them exchange like we all expected, but Condit did we he had to do to win, no shame in that.

Rampage/Rashad was a bummer.

Regardless, while I do think Jon is getting taken down, I doubt he would allow DC to wall and stall him for the whole fight. He's too talented and too good at adjusting.

Plus, I'd prefer to watch a dirty wall and stall fight, as opposed to a knee kickingfest by JJ, which I think is more likely.

No, as long as DC wins, I could give a crap how he does it.

Do you not mean 'couldnt'. Your sentence makes no sense otherwise

Last edited:
These guys actually know how to defend take downs and Jones is a volume striker. There will be action.

A fan of what...shit fights? Im a bit long in the tooth to be a fanboy or nuthugger. Seems like you need to do the growing up, bro.

You think Floyd fans give a fuck if he wins a boring match? No, as long as he does what he's supposed to, and wins the fight.

You obviously aren't rooting for anyone, so of course an exciting fight is the only thing you're going for.

When you root for a fighter, who gives a fuck how he wins. As long as he wins. ESPECIALLY when its against a guy that's thought of as unbeatable.

Come to think of it, how many great black on black fights have there even been in MMA? I can only think of boring and/or disappointing ones off the cuff, outside of DJ-Dodson, Romero-Brunson, and Barboza-Njokuani.

Barboza aint black but I get your point

Intead of black on black crime, its going to be black on black hugging.....against the cage.
All this hype just to be disappointed. Rampage rashad was the biggest let down in ufc history along with diaz condit, tonights main event might just rival them 2 'fights'.

tumblr_lz3gd4LugV1r6i3cdo1_500.jpg

Like 700,000 people watched that ppv and literally said "what a waste of money that was." I hope for the sake of the sport it does not happen again.
It was actually a lot more than that. The buy rate was 1,050,000, which is tied for third amongst best selling UFC pay-per-views along with UFC 66 and UFC 121.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_114

http://mma-manifesto.com/ufc-ppv-data/ppv-main/all-time-ufc-ppv-sales-data.html

The buy rate for this event is expected to be about 750,000.

You think Floyd fans give a fuck if he wins a boring match? No, as long as he does what he's supposed to, and wins the fight.

You obviously aren't rooting for anyone, so of course an exciting fight is the only thing you're going for.

When you root for a fighter, who gives a fuck how he wins. As long as he wins. ESPECIALLY when its against a guy that's thought of as unbeatable.

I liked fedor, the whole reason being he came to fight ALWAYS. It didnt matter if he won or lost, he always put on a show. Kill or be killed

Fuck the lnps or point fighters

I liked fedor, the whole reason being he came to fight ALWAYS. It didnt matter if he won or lost, he always put on a show. Kill or be killed

Fuck the lnps or point fighters

I'm also a fedor fan, and I'm also a DC fan. Like I said before. I don't give a fuck how he wins. If he has to be boring to win, so fucking be it.

Bitch don't kill my vibe.

Well, we DID almost see Rampage get KTFO in the first 20 seconds and Rampage almost KTFOing Rashad later in the fight.

He got knocked over not down and wasn't even affected once he regained his balance. Far from KTFO.

Back