Media Jon on his knee wrecking kicks

This is such a retarded take.

It's a combat sport

Also kinda likes jones said why is it alright to fuck up a dudes brains for life but people boohoo about legs. At the end of your career you are better off with a limp than Parkinsons

Get outta here with this nonsense
What about breaking limbs with joint locks ? Have a armbar, leg lock and imediately break it so guy doesn´t get out of it ?

Last edited:
He could’ve just said, “It’s a legal strike, and I’m just using all the weapons I got”.
But no Jon gives this natural born psycho response. Lmao
I loved the insight into his soul. It was neat.

In that title fight with Jones, those kicks resulted in Thiago Santos tearing the ACL, MCL, PCL and meniscus in his left knee, but he fought on.

In Tom Aspinall's first fight with Curtis Blaydes, he only tore the MCL and meniscus in his right knee. He suffered minor damage to his ACL and no damage to his PCL. Instead of fighting on, Aspinall cried "no más" after only 15 seconds in front of 20,000 British fans at the O2 in London.

1410522607.0.jpg

6e067175aa3e01fc6b31cf0d1169a820

This guy's a demon. I do believe he's ducking aspinall...but I'd still probably pick him. He's so scary

c
I blew my acl playing basketball, couldnt walk put Weight on my leg for 2 weeks. If I was fighting, the fight would be done.
A friend of mine blew his acl playing volleyball, he kept playing, "only a small pain."

I blew my meniscus grappling a couple of years ago, It only stiffened. I kept grappling for a couple of weeks before I knew what happened.

My point is that It doesnt make much sense, its not only pain tolerance. Same injuries can actually different on different people
I recently ruptured my acl, with complex and multiple tears to my mcl and meniscus and multiple hair fractures to the knee. It buckled me over in pain and I could walk for weeks. Horrible experience

Back