Jon never beat DC

GrapeJuiceMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Roids aside if he even took them.... Jones's natural talent is length... Height.... He has it.
DC's Natural talent is DEVASTATING Power.... But you never saw that at LHW.. He loses his one thing that made his on a equal playing field to Jon... At LHW he just had knowledge... He never had the one punch KO power like at HW....

He clipped Jon many times but had no power behind it like he did when he Clipped Stipe.. A guy who took bombs from Ngannou...

DC also feels a lot stronger at his natural weight class

I feel like HW DC would be a terrifying matchup for Jones. Especially clean Jones.. I dont hate Jones btw

usa_today_10186461.0.jpg

824381174.0.jpg

the only reason why DC is still alive is because there was a referee to stop the fight and Jon showed mercy that day.

DC knows. he should be thanking Jon everyday for being able to spend another day on this earth

the only reason why DC is still alive is because there was a referee to stop the fight and Jon showed mercy that day.

DC knows. he should be thanking Jon everyday for being able to spend another day on this earth

LOL DC in real life could have nut shotted. or used a weapon.... its a sport.

Finally a poster with some mother fucking sense.

That was depleted DC... not the true form of DC
Pre UFC heavyweight D.C. looked impressive against strikeforce guys, he had two stale performances against Mir and Nelson and didn't finish either man, when he went down to lightheavyweight he looked agile and crisp as fuck as he wasn't carrying as much weight at heavyweight D.C. Is just slower and fatter. HW D.C. Wouldn't even land clean on Jon Jones. DC vs Stipe was a slow motion fight.

Jon beat DC once. But already DC has eclipsed Jon’s career. He will bury the rivalry when he defends both belts and goes on to a decades long career as the John Madden of MMA.

I have never to this day understood how a coked out Jones keeps a Win over DC when failing a drug test with cocaine in his system but Kelvin Gastelum and many others have had wins taken of them for testing positive for weed.

Crazy how far Jones haters will go. He is 2-0 against DC, there is no way around it ...

I love how Jones haters always say that Dc would beat him at heavyweight because he got more "power" but doesn't consider the fact that Jones would also get more power in heavyweight.
Go rewatch the second and the first DC vs Jones fight and look how many clean punches and Kicks jones landed on DC and now imagine a stronger Jones with no weight cut landing those clean strikes on Dc body,legs and Head. He would probably get ktfo faster in heavyweight than in light heavyweight

Pre UFC heavyweight D.C. looked impressive against strikeforce guys, he had two stale performances against Mir and Nelson and didn't finish either man, when he went down to lightheavyweight he looked agile and crisp as fuck as he wasn't carrying as much weight at heavyweight D.C. Is just slower and fatter. HW D.C. Wouldn't even land clean on Jon Jones. DC vs Stipe was a slow motion fight.

Really?? I see it as DC having his natural one punch short KO power at HW... Wtf are you on

Back