Jon never beat DC

But but but, jones tested positive with a smidgeon of turinobol in his system on the day of the fight...even though he never tested positive any other time leading up the to fight: that means the fight doesn't count..so say the haters...even though a smidgeon of any steroid taken the day of a fight is not going to do anything for you...NOTHING...for steroids to have any effect on you, it needs to be taken for minimum of a few weeks to notice anything...

Basically this. And who knows how many other guys have done things and sneaked by getting away with it. Pride didn't test, TRT used to be ok, it's a bunch of bullshit really and it's Jon's youth, length, strength, and born athleticism that puts him over the edge on DC. He's more talented wheres Cormier is a hard worker and comes from a great camp, it's just Jon is a better mma fighter.

Roids aside if he even took them.... Jones's natural talent is length... Height.... He has it.
DC's Natural talent is DEVASTATING Power.... But you never saw that at LHW.. He loses his one thing that made his on a equal playing field to Jon... At LHW he just had knowledge... He never had the one punch KO power like at HW....

He clipped Jon many times but had no power behind it like he did when he Clipped Stipe.. A guy who took bombs from Ngannou...

DC also feels a lot stronger at his natural weight class

I feel like HW DC would be a terrifying matchup for Jones. Especially clean Jones.. I dont hate Jones btw

2Qoq.gif

the only reason why DC is still alive is because there was a referee to stop the fight and Jon showed mercy that day.

DC knows. he should be thanking Jon everyday for being able to spend another day on this earth

The only reason Jones is alive is because DC played by the rules (something Jones didn't do) and didn't bring a gun in the ring to shoot Jones or just shoot him in the parking lot before the fight started. If we are going to play stupid "what if" scenarios, one could say anything. It's not like Cain would just sit on the sidelines and allow Jones to kill DC even if a ref didn't exist.

DC started looking worse as soon as he started cutting weight at HW to cut down to LHW. His last couple of HW fights were pretty lackluster and he seemed to have lost a lot of power. He never had that same power at LHW, and got it back as soon as he went back to HW.

He was just a very slight step behind Jones at LHW, and that was Jones on roids as well. DC might beat natural Jones at LHW, but he has a great shot at HW. Though Jones might translate well to HW as well, but we have no clue because he spent his career dodging the big guys to fight people with a foot less reach than him.

I remember how shocked I was by the power he let loose on Bigfoot Silva. I had little knowledge of DC at the time.

Yeah, fatter, slower DC has a better chance lmao

This forum sometimes.

If I fought a steroid version of me I would get raped(not literally)

Jones is undefeated, unlike dc...Jones has never lost a fight inside the cage...dq isn't a loss...sorry to say to you haters...but unless you are knocked out, submitted or lose by decision, it's not a loss...jones is undefeated...and he has the most title defenses ever...so no, dc hasn't surpassed jones..especially when you get your ass knocked out and lose by decision to that guy.

Anything else you would like to pretend is true?

It's rather dubious declaring that DC's natural talent is "devastating power" simply because he caught Stipe with a great shot. DC has good power in his hands, but he's by no means a devastating power puncher. TS, you do realize that DC had plenty of fights at HW, right? And his main attribute was being a grinder, just as it is at LHW.

when youre face down and arse up and also in the cage with a known dick pill taker...…..sodomy isn't a submission...…….yet :)

Roids aside if he even took them.... Jones's natural talent is length... Height.... He has it.
DC's Natural talent is DEVASTATING Power.... But you never saw that at LHW.. He loses his one thing that made his on a equal playing field to Jon... At LHW he just had knowledge... He never had the one punch KO power like at HW....

He clipped Jon many times but had no power behind it like he did when he Clipped Stipe.. A guy who took bombs from Ngannou...

I feel like HW DC would be a terrifying matchup for Jones. Especially clean Jones.. I dont hate Jones btw

I still see Jones' Fight IQ being better than DCs, he read DC's set up perfectly for the head kick. At HW DC will have more energy however I see Jones still moving better and being stronger than at LHW, I don't see a way for DC to win against Jones. That being said I think DC is one of the best fighters in the world just Jones has his number that's all.

To me the best fighter in the world is always a HW champ, others fight in lower divisions due to simply not wanting to fight the biggest guys in the UFC.

DC started looking worse as soon as he started cutting weight at HW to cut down to LHW. His last couple of HW fights were pretty lackluster and he seemed to have lost a lot of power. He never had that same power at LHW, and got it back as soon as he went back to HW.

He was just a very slight step behind Jones at LHW, and that was Jones on roids as well. DC might beat natural Jones at LHW, but he has a great shot at HW. Though Jones might translate well to HW as well, but we have no clue because he spent his career dodging the big guys to fight people with a foot less reach than him.
Dodging? He's a natural light heavyweight height and reach are nothing if you don't have fight IQ ask struve. A guy way taller and lankier than Jon Jones. A real fighter can get on the inside and land if he so chooses and why do you pretend as if Jon Jones has never been hit? He's been hit plenty of tiem. But even when the striking isn't going in his favor he can dominate via throws ground and pound and clenching. Just watch the Teixeira fight. What are you just hoping noobs to the sport skim through and read what you post about Jon Jones and believe it without actually watching his fights?

If I fought a steroid version of me I would get raped(not literally)
On steroids you would get your ass beat by anyone in the UFC. Even if you were a trained fighter. You still wouldn't have any success.

DC And his legacy do not get to sidestep those fights. It doesn’t work that way.

Not those fightS. But the second one, yeah. It doesn't count when you win on steroids.

He cheated, it's no longer counted as a win. That is how it works.

On steroids you would get your ass beat by anyone in the UFC. Even if you were a trained fighter. You still wouldn't have any success.
Yes and the same with you, I remember you getting mad at my post before so since your response has nothing to do with what I said I guess its obvious my post made you mad again cause you're a Jones fan

Not those fightS. But the second one, yeah. It doesn't count when you win on steroids.

He cheated, it's no longer counted as a win. That is how it works.

You were talking about his official record but I am talking about is what actually took place. Millions of people saw it. They also saw him beat DC in the first contest that still officially stands as a win. There was no argument or debate who the better fighter is. We know.

This is what blows my mind. I'm being objective and would love to see them fight on a level playing field, but so far we have had two fights and here were the terms:

Jon Jones at his natural weight class and DC depleted down a lower weight class.
Jon Jones juiced to the gills and DC passing all USADA throws at him.

This is what we base the results on who is the better fighter? They have yet to go at it man vs man on an equal playing field.

That's what I want to see, Jon Jones has had everything in his favor to a fault. These matches mean dick man vs man. Let's cut the shit and if Jon comes back, he needs to go to heavyweight and fight DC at his optimum and not neutered and be his optimum as well WITHOUT being juiced up.

Until then. Jon has not beat DC. I'm not a big fan of either but love to watch them both fight, and am yet to see an actual fair fight between the two.

Back