Jon never beat DC

also, what makes you so sure that LHW Jones isn't also depleted? he mightt actually kill DC at HW

Jones relies on his size advantage greatly to overwhelm opponents. That would be lost at heavyweight. He doesn’t naturally carry a large frame with a lot of power. He’d look washed out at heavy and he knows it. He’s been training for years in camps and gyms with the big boys. He knows how they move and what they feel like. There’s a reason he’s never made the move.

Hallway Mir should’ve laid some kind of doubt. And to those who say it was just “horsing around”, there’s no way any top guy would let themselves get taken down like that and look bad in public. Kidding or not.

DC would trade in every win and both his belts for a single victory over Jones, and you and everyone knows that. There is a reason every LHW and HW in the world would rather beat Jones then win the belt off DC

I agree DC would love to get a win over Jones.

It’s too bad Johnny won’t show up for a fair fight though.

DC would trade in every win and both his belts for a single victory over Jones, and you and everyone knows that. There is a reason every LHW and HW in the world would rather beat Jones then win the belt off DC

<FookIsThatGuy><36>

Jones relies on his size advantage greatly to overwhelm opponents. That would be lost at heavyweight. He doesn’t naturally carry a large frame with a lot of power. He’d look washed out at heavy and he knows it. He’s been training for years in camps and gyms with the big boys. He knows how they move and what they feel like. There’s a reason he’s never made the move.

Hallway Mir should’ve laid some kind of doubt. And to those who say it was just “horsing around”, there’s no way any top guy would let themselves get taken down like that and look bad in public. Kidding or not.
Bones has never had an issue making weight. The 'he's too big' shtick was old years ago. Who you think has a harder cut, Bones or DC. I think DC.

a HW Jones would probably kill DC tbh

Tbh?

You think Jones has never sparred with heavyweights in all his training camps and gym experiences?

Jones is not moving up for a reason. He knows he’s in a heap of trouble with bigger guys because it negates all of his advantages and it’s not like he had a great deal of power to begin with.

I’ll guve you my “tbh”. Jones will only move up as long as Cormier is the champ. He has a confidence advantage and thinks he’ll have enough to at least beat him. If it ain’t Cormier, he won’t move up.

Bones has never had an issue making weight. The 'he's too big' shtick was old years ago. Who you think has a harder cut, Bones or DC. I think DC.

I think you’re misunderstanding my post.

I said Jones would look washed out, because he won’t carry the extra weight as well.

Roids aside if he even took them.... Jones's natural talent is length... Height.... He has it.
DC's Natural talent is DEVASTATING Power.... But you never saw that at LHW.. He loses his one thing that made his on a equal playing field to Jon... At LHW he just had knowledge... He never had the one punch KO power like at HW....

He clipped Jon many times but had no power behind it like he did when he Clipped Stipe.. A guy who took bombs from Ngannou...

DC also feels a lot stronger at his natural weight class

I feel like HW DC would be a terrifying matchup for Jones. Especially clean Jones.. I dont hate Jones btw
Devastating power in all caps at HW? He set it up off the clinch said he studied tape knew Stipe's hands would be down and clipped him. Wtf? He has as many decisions as TKO's at HW. I do need to see DC vs Jon at HW though. It needs to happen. Ask DC if he lost to Jon Jones. He will be the first to tell you yes, he lost twice, steroids or no steroids. Because Daniel Cormier is the fucking shit and is actually a fighter and person worthy of being admired.

Tbh?

You think Jones has never sparred with heavyweights in all his training camps and gym experiences?

Jones is not moving up for a reason. He knows he’s in a heap of trouble with bigger guys because it negates all of his advantages and it’s not like he had a great deal of power to begin with.

I’ll guve you my “tbh”. Jones will only move up as long as Cormier is the champ. He has a confidence advantage and thinks he’ll have enough to at least beat him. If it ain’t Cormier, he won’t move up.

i can't name anyone at HW who would give Jones any kind of trouble,his striking, speed, cardio,skill is leagues above everyone at HW

if his coaches didn't go the pussy route and make him play it safe i'd be willing to bet he would move up and wash that division

Jones is just as butthurt as his fans are that DC is the LHW goat with the HW belt, whereas jons got a * next to his wins and can't even fight right now because he was too afraid to fight fair. This thread to ruffle up jones fans was unnecessary because they'll be forever ruffled

I have never to this day understood how a coked out Jones keeps a Win over DC when failing a drug test with cocaine in his system but Kelvin Gastelum and many others have had wins taken of them for testing positive for weed.
Out of competition, and he wasn't even supposed to be tested for recreation drugs out of competition. Jon Jones could have easily sued NSAC for that.

Also they allowed Vitor Belfort to fight after testing positive for steroids. So even if they were right for testing for recreational drugs out of completion which they had no right to do, there might have been some guilt at play.

i can't name anyone at HW who would give Jones any kind of trouble,his striking, speed, cardio,skill is leagues above everyone at HW

if his coaches didn't go the pussy route and make him play it safe i'd be willing to bet he would move up and wash that division

So, you’re actually going to blame his coaches?

This guy does whatever he wants.

I agree DC would love to get a win over Jones.

It’s too bad Johnny won’t show up for a fair fight though.
Jones is a train wreck, we all know that. But it doesn't change that he is by far the most sought after win in mma. Far more then a win over DC

Jones is just as butthurt as his fans are that DC is the LHW goat with the HW belt, whereas jons got a * next to his wins and can't even fight right now because he was too afraid to fight fair. This thread to ruffle up jones fans was unnecessary because they'll be forever ruffled
If DC is the LHW GOAT, why would every single LHW and HW rather beat Jones then win the belt off DC? Beating Jones is bigger then winning any belt

Is kinda annoying that a great fighter like DC doesn't have many real fans. Almost every DC "fan" is just a Jones hater that "cheers" for DC because they hate Jones

Dodging? He's a natural light heavyweight height and reach are nothing if you don't have fight IQ ask struve. A guy way taller and lankier than Jon Jones. A real fighter can get on the inside and land if he so chooses and why do you pretend as if Jon Jones has never been hit? He's been hit plenty of tiem. But even when the striking isn't going in his favor he can dominate via throws ground and pound and clenching. Just watch the Teixeira fight. What are you just hoping noobs to the sport skim through and read what you post about Jon Jones and believe it without actually watching his fights?

Are you projecting? All you did was make up arguments to things I never said and then patted yourself on the back for it lol. I said Jones was on roids, which he was. Everything else you literally made up out of thin air.

On steroids you would get your ass beat by anyone in the UFC. Even if you were a trained fighter. You still wouldn't have any success.

Ah I see, you did the exact same thing to this guy. He didn't say anything about fighting in the ufc, he said a version of himself on steroids would beat a version of himself not on steroids. The rest you made up out of thin air. I guess that's your thing, being an idiot who argues against stuff no one said.

Are you actually disagreeing that DC would trade his wins and belts in for a win over Jones ? Jones is by far the most sought after win in MMA, and you damn well know it

First off, your premise is that he could have one or the other when if he beat Jon, he would almost certainly had the same opportunities he has now. That being said, of course he would want a win over Jones. But I am pretty damn sure he is more than at peace with the way things have turned out. I would bet just about anything that he would take Champ Champ and Brock over a win over Jon if he couldn’t have both.

Back