Jon never beat DC

Roids aside if he even took them.... Jones's natural talent is length... Height.... He has it.
DC's Natural talent is DEVASTATING Power.... But you never saw that at LHW.. He loses his one thing that made his on a equal playing field to Jon... At LHW he just had knowledge... He never had the one punch KO power like at HW....

He clipped Jon many times but had no power behind it like he did when he Clipped Stipe.. A guy who took bombs from Ngannou...

DC also feels a lot stronger at his natural weight class

I feel like HW DC would be a terrifying matchup for Jones. Especially clean Jones.. I dont hate Jones btw

20170729102902_GettyImages824379532.JPG
C59071EE-9233-45B7-8F38-3AAD84E236BF-1000-000000D3B056A772_tmp.jpg
DF9UyvjXcAEQbqN.jpg
jones-cormier-1215-getty-ftr_pujm8f0kcbjj15nx7ik2czw3g.jpg
jon-jones.jpg
image.jpg

DC will never be anywhere near the level of fighter as eternal GOAT Jon Jones.

DC never won a LHW fight then and isn't a 2 weight champion either

If his short-comings don't count at LHW, neither do the accomplishments

Really?? I see it as DC having his natural one punch short KO power at HW... Wtf are you on

Jones Has an iron Jaw. All of his opponents that tagged him never once hurt him. DC could weigh 500 pounds. Why the hell would it matter? Jones is better than he is.

There is absolutely a way around it. Jon was caught cheating the second fight. He's 1-0-1 against DC. Not 2-0. That's just a fact.

DC And his legacy do not get to sidestep those fights. It doesn’t work that way.

Idiot. Jones vs DC at HW will be a true fight. Suck my asshole. Lick it up. Lick up all my stinky smelly spoiled rich boy farts. FUCKING SLUT :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: GO DIE
maxresdefault.jpg

LOL DC in real life could have nut shotted. or used a weapon.... its a sport.
and Jon couldn't do the same?

Jones has the most lethal eye pokes in the game. in a no rules fight DC would be blind in 10 seconds

DC knows the game.

You don't accept a contest in a well known corrupt game and then cry about the results.

DC is either dirty too or he was clean and figured he could beat Jones anyway. But he goddamn well knew Jones wasn't clean.

Jon beat DC once. But already DC has eclipsed Jon’s career. He will bury the rivalry when he defends both belts and goes on to a decades long career as the John Madden of MMA.

Jones is undefeated, unlike dc...Jones has never lost a fight inside the cage...dq isn't a loss...sorry to say to you haters...but unless you are knocked out, submitted or lose by decision, it's not a loss...jones is undefeated...and he has the most title defenses ever...so no, dc hasn't surpassed jones..especially when you get your ass knocked out and lose by decision to that guy.

DC never won a LHW fight then and isn't a 2 weight champion either

If his short-comings don't count at LHW, neither do the accomplishments
Weird line of reasoning lol.

That was depleted DC... not the true form of DC
You won't last long around here with that Dragon Ball Z type of fight analysis.

Would you have preferred Jones to fight Super Saiyan II DC instead?

Fucking clown lol. He didn't beat him because Jones is too long lol, fuck out of here.

I am not picking sides but I seriously doubt a small amount of tbol enhanced Jon's performance, he would have won anyway I think.

Crazy how far Jones haters will go. He is 2-0 against DC, there is no way around it ...

But but but, jones tested positive with a smidgeon of turinobol in his system on the day of the fight...even though he never tested positive any other time leading up the to fight: that means the fight doesn't count..so say the haters...even though a smidgeon of any steroid taken the day of a fight is not going to do anything for you...NOTHING...for steroids to have any effect on you, it needs to be taken for minimum of a few weeks to notice anything...

Back