Jon Jones will turn 33 In July

Hes been fighting for nearly 13 years.

People bring up PED's as the reason for his slight decline

But hes just getting older

His skills are still there, fight iq, instincts, experience.

The body just doesnt respond the same way it once did. Hes much slower. That isn't juice related, its age

Its said high level athletes only have a short window of performing at their absolute best and i think that window has passed for Jonathan
All reasons why he'll probably go to HW pretty soon, just to extend his career by seeming faster against the big boys.

He fought a bunch of old worn down fighters: Rampage, Shogun, Machida, even DC is old as hell, Vitor, Glolver. A bunch of washed up fighters. He made a career of being young and tall. Now that he's not young anymore, hes pretty much on-par with all those guys.

He took PED's so no one can say how much he "inclined" or "declined". One thing for certain is that he is not as good as his false record and fraudulent "accomplishments" will lead one to believe.
He'll always be recognized as a cheater and his record is forever nullified. He's been busted numerous times.

Everyone's cheating so that doesn't say much

He’s one month younger than I am. Crazy how good he was at such a young age

Hes been fighting for nearly 13 years.

People bring up PED's as the reason for his slight decline

But hes just getting older

His skills are still there, fight iq, instincts, experience.

The body just doesnt respond the same way it once did. Hes much slower. That isn't juice related, its age

Its said high level athletes only have a short window of performing at their absolute best and i think that window has passed for Jonathan

Hes still in his prime tho when it comes to favouritism from judges, USADA and UFC bosses.

; )

I like Bones but he still got more than just physical capabilities on his side to win these big fights.

People bring up wear and tear of past fighters he has destroyed downplaying his wins, this bloke has fought the best, fight after fight in championship bouts. He likely had more wear and tear than the rest

GSP retired at 32. Jones has been in absolute wars, is turning 33 and is still going strong. After so many epic fights the guy is still undefeated. He’s cemented himself as the Greatest of All Time.

Technically only 10 years

Jones is the greatest there will be. I have never seen a fighter that can consistently make grown ass men cry like bitches when he wins and pray so hard that anyone can get ANY type of victory against. He knows it to. His hater trolling is a thing of magnificence

Jones is the greatest there will be. I have never seen a fighter that can consistently make grown ass men cry like bitches when he wins and pray so hard that anyone can get ANY type of victory against. He knows it to. His hater trolling is a thing of magnificence
Mehhh.. No one's crying.. Just calling a spade a spade

Mehhh.. No one's crying.. Just calling a spade a spade
Nah brudda you are doing some Grade A boohoo crying and you know it. That's why you responded and I mentioned no names. It's ok to cry. Everybody hurts. Jones bless

he doesnt have 13 fight years.

He spent a good portion of that time suspended.

Which means he's well preserved I think he needz a temporary gym change recharge the batteries get that juice back (no pun intended)

Lol at the suggestion he’s now just a bit worn out <45>

He’s a cheat. A relentless one.

His decline in performance hasn’t just coincidently coincided with the introduction of USADA testing.

In any other sport the notion that he was in the running for the GOAT would be laughable. In the whacky world of MMA however, it’s no big thing.

Nah brudda you are doing some Grade A boohoo crying and you know it. That's why you responded and I mentioned no names. It's ok to cry. Everybody hurts. Jones bless
Well im just speaking facts....pretty sure conor brock and ronda had/have just as many haters, if not more and or people making excuses for why they were winning.

Bottomline

Jones lost three years of fighting due to roid allegations and criminal mischief that cost him millions in legal fees as well as sponsor $$ like nike.

His last few fights have been lack luster... Not much zip in the punches... His best weapons were kicks and elbows.... He hardly threw any elbows against reyes because that opens up holes to get hit by reyes. Jon is slowing down from age in life as well as fighting mileage and im sure the factor of roids no longer in his system is the other big factor. Reminded me of johnny hendricks no longer able to KO anyone like how jones wasnt able to hold down reyes for more than a couple seconds.

Hes hasnt been the same since the DC ko

Most agree on the forum he lost this weekend. And its plausible/favorable that reyes should be champ based on the rules.

Jones is a a great athlete and fighter but not without Greg jackson or roids.

Well im just speaking facts....pretty sure conor brock and ronda had/have just as many haters, if not more and or people making excuses for why they were winning.

Bottomline

Jones lost three years of fighting due to roid allegations and criminal mischief that cost him millions in legal fees as well as sponsor $$ like nike.

His last few fights have been lack luster... Not much zip in the punches... His best weapons were kicks and elbows.... He hardly threw any against reyes because that opens up holes to get hit by reyes. Jon is slowing down from age in life as well as fighting mileage and im sure the factor of roids no longer in his system counts for too.

Hes hasnt been the same since the DC ko

Mosy agree on the forum he lost this weekend. And its plausible/favorable that reyes should be champ based on the rules.

Jones is a a great athlete and fighter but not without Greg jackson or roids.
You said you weren't crying yet typed out a bibliography of tears about Jones that I dont give a wrinkle on a sharpei's crusty sack about. You crying brudda. Me no care

You said you weren't crying yet typed out a bibliography of tears about Jones that I dont give a wrinkle on a sharpei's crusty sack about. You crying brudda. Me no care
not crying. Just stating facts. You responded right away so i know youre invested in my responses.. Dont act like you didnt acknowledge my reply

Back