Jon Jones will turn 33 In July

Yes, I'm mad at the fact that this cheater is a cancerous blemish to the sport of MMA and is ruining the sport's integrity. But, I'm also not mad because cheaters never prosper and this fraud will always be viewed as a bonafide cheater.
mma was better when there was no drug testing, or no random testing........

mma was better when there was no drug testing, or no random testing........
Or dui crashing cars into baby mamamcars or dolley throwing or race baiting or wmma.

not crying. Just stating facts. You responded right away so i know youre invested in my responses.. Dont act like you didnt acknowledge my reply
I promise you I started about 5 words in and it seemed to be a bunch of Jones crying and I stopped. You can only go back to the same well saying the same shit over and over before it's not even conversational. It just gets irritating and redundant. Plus the little factor of I dont give a shit lol

I promise you I started about 5 words in and it seemed to be a bunch of Jones crying and I stopped. You can only go back to the same well saying the same shit over and over before it's not even conversational. It just gets irritating and redundant. Plus the little factor of I dont give a shit lol
Fair enough. Agree to disagree. The point im making is jones could've and should've been much more.. Its a damn shame.. If he hadnt gone down the path of destruction in his personal life and never popped then there would be zero doubt of him being p4p......annnnd hed need to win atleast one HW fight in my opinion to confirm it

Hes been fighting for nearly 13 years.

People bring up PED's as the reason for his slight decline

But hes just getting older

His skills are still there, fight iq, instincts, experience.

The body just doesnt respond the same way it once did. Hes much slower. That isn't juice related, its age

Its said high level athletes only have a short window of performing at their absolute best and i think that window has passed for Jonathan
You also have to take into consideration that all the guys hes fighting these days have had years to study his game so they have this advantage.

Fair enough. Agree to disagree. The point im making is jones could've and should've been much more.. Its a damn shame.. If he hadnt gone down the path of destruction in his personal life and never popped then there would be zero doubt of him being p4p......annnnd hed need to win atleast one HW fight in my opinion to confirm it
Could have and should have been more than the greatest ever? Do you think Jones is Jesus lol? He's a flawed human fighting specimen. Are you not entertained?

This is why Bernard Hopkins was awesome

Guy was still world class in his late 40's

Lived like a monk and had deep iq which he relied on more than most. Didn't have the physical gifts of a Ray Leonard or Tommy hearns so relied on outfoxing opponents

In contrast Roy jones Jr had all the physical attributes and once they started to slide he went downhill

He was still winning fights but had devolved into a headhunter by then
he's a gloried can crusher.. he was losing that fight too, then arlovski got a little careless and ate one shot on the glass jaw... Fedor has been fighting bums or washed up fighters since pride ended in 2007. this was one of them

Fedor was washed at age 33 so it's possible

Funny how all the haters claim Fedor was “prime” at age 33, with 30+ mma fights, and however many combat sombo tourneys he did. But somehow Jones is past it with less fights, and at a younger age.

It's a mix of wear and tear on his body and also the picos are rapidly fading.

I honestly think 30-35 should be his peak years of fighting. He should still be fine on his body responding to his commands. He's at the peak of knowledge, fight IQ and his reaction time should be fine.

Guys who are champions early are almost never at their peak in their early 30s. Aldo, Shogun, Fedor, Jones, etc all were champs in their early 20s and none were at their peak 10 years later.

I don't think he's getting worse, I think he's fighting safer. He knows that as the sport evolves, crazy title runs will become less and less, so he wants to distance himself from the rest of the pack so he can be considered the best champ ever, despite the PEDs.

He fights rarely and takes little damage. 33 is still a kid in "Jon Jones years".

That’s just not how it works. Fight IQ likely isn’t as important as physical attributes and abilities. Fedor got wrecked as soon as he hit 33. GSP retired younger than that I think after getting clobberknockered by Hendricks, Jose got slept by Conor age under 30 and hasn’t been the same since. All GOATS, all declined at or below jons age. All coincidence, I think not.

There is no such trend.

Anderson became the UFC champ at 31, DC at 36, Stipe at 33. Mighty Mouse and Cejudo were both 31 and absolutely in their primes when they fought.

Age of current UFC champs:

BW Cejudo 33
FW Volkanovski 31
LW Khabib 31
WW Usman 32
MW Israel 30
LHW Jones 32
HW Stipe 37

Plus 42 year old Yoel is fighting for the title next, as well as 35 y/o Jorge, 36 y/o Tony, 33 y/o Aldo and maybe 40 year old DC.

Stats don’t support your claim at all

Once a cheater, forever a cheater. Facts. The fact that you even follow a cheater is sickening.
FACTS IS FACTS u sound like a flat earther ..u either back it up

HE only used twice against dc and gus he also beat them clean....
he is undefeated.. out of prime jones still wins fights

He fights rarely and takes little damage. 33 is still a kid in "Jon Jones years".
look at jones resume do u think training doesnt count the amount of damage he tooked in training? when he was only 24 he was already fighting monsters

32 is pretty young for an MMA fighter, especially one at a higher weight class. It's more likely that his freakish physicality was unnaturally assisted and not being assisted the same way anymore than it is that he suddenly became an old man at 32 y/o.

If he were an NBA guard, an NFL skill position player, or tennis player that may be true but for a LHW MMA fighter I highly doubt it. He still seems to have the cardio. The strength is what seems to have declined the most and that's usually the last thing to go.

FACTS IS FACTS u sound like a flat earther ..u either back it up

HE only used twice against dc and gus he also beat them clean....
he is undefeated.. out of prime jones still wins fights
Once a cheater, forever a cheater. Keep following a coward steroid using cheater.

look at jones resume do u think training doesnt count the amount of damage he tooked in training? when he was only 24 he was already fighting monsters

they have no Wrestling Background and never trained for Champion rounds the last 10 years.

+ cocaine

lol

Back