Jon Jones will turn 33 In July

Thanks for revealing yourself as a ped apologist. Case closed.
You're not worth responding if you support cowards who cheat and are straight up corrupt frauds of the sport.

@NorrisB
Retard. I’m pointing out that peds have been fuckin endorsed in mma and most orgs barely test.

Man I dont give a dhit how the public feels about Jon and to be honest you neither. Are we discussing fights or this catty teenage girl TMZ drama. If that's what you care to discus and it's old at that you go talk it. Your ra

Friend I dont give a shit how the public feels about Jon and there is nothing you are telling me that is either new or intriguing. Are we discussing fights or this TMZ drama. If it's that drama st least let it be fresh. This shit is played and corny
Imagine how much better of a fighter jones would've been without all the pressure... Or perhaps that's what helped him become who he is. Ultimately hes going to look back at his career with a lot of regrets.. I fear hes going to become vitor belfort... It would be preferable for jones to take a HW fight to further his claim at being the best. That would erase the last year of fight memory for the fans especially.

Hes slowing down...and were witnessing it... There was also something up with his big toe last weekend( he snapped years back) thought that may have been why he didnt go for takedowns as much
I know what it's like to snap a toe.

If Jones was actually clean, he would already be over the hill and losing fights.

lol @ anyone thinking a career steroid abuser did not prolong his fighting prime through banned substances.

Imagine how much better of a fighter jones would've been without all the pressure... Or perhaps that's what helped him become who he is. Ultimately hes going to look back at his career with a lot of regrets.. I fear hes going to become vitor belfort... It would be preferable for jones to take a HW fight to further his claim at being the best. That would erase the last year of fight memory for the fans especially.

Hes slowing down...and were witnessing it... There was also something up with his big toe last weekend( he snapped years back) thought that may have been why he didnt go for takedowns as much
OK why when a fighter who has been dominant longer than ANY other fighter declining at let's just say the normal age as any other fighter even though he was dominant at a younger age mean that we should pick apart his entire life and antics and everything not pertaining to him in the cage? You do that. I am here to appreciate greatness when its here. Everyone has seen and heard the same as stories that you are typing about. No matter how you type it or retype it, it's just your negative speculation towards a man's life. That's great and all. I watch his fights and hope he pulls it together. Are you not entertained? Then stop this whining about his life because whatever he does he had the best run even with the drama.

With all of that said I'm sure you will switch gears to try to talk about another aspect of Jon's life that I am sure you will try to draw a parallel to Jon inside the cage. It may have merit and it may be just negative speculation. Neither way will it matter if you understand that everyone eventually declines, Jon declining wouldnt be shocking after this long, and you are here to watch fights not drama. This isnt currently the tale of a has been washed up bum so you typing it from that lens of anything other than the best that ever did it, you are being critical to be critical. Let Jon fix his life or serve his punishments if he can (which he seems to be doing). Why is that my concern to even type about?

LOL at 33...DC fought him for the first time at 36 and that version of DC would SMASH this version Jones. It's PEDs

That’s just not how it works. Fight IQ likely isn’t as important as physical attributes and abilities. Fedor got wrecked as soon as he hit 33. GSP retired younger than that I think after getting clobberknockered by Hendricks, Jose got slept by Conor age under 30 and hasn’t been the same since. All GOATS, all declined at or below jons age. All coincidence, I think not.
Fight IQ is def. More important. It's how fighters like DC, couture, hopkins, mayweather were flogging guys 10 yrs their jnr in their late 30's and 40's. They knew their skill set/strategy inside out and knew how to apply it to nullify their opponents.

Hes been fighting for nearly 13 years.

People bring up PED's as the reason for his slight decline

But hes just getting older

His skills are still there, fight iq, instincts, experience.

The body just doesnt respond the same way it once did. Hes much slower. That isn't juice related, its age

Its said high level athletes only have a short window of performing at their absolute best and i think that window has passed for Jonathan

dayum, 33 is old now eh?

the youngest champ atm is israel, I believe, at a staggering 30 years old.

everyone else is older.

think you're a bit confused.

With all of that said I'm sure you will switch gears to try to talk about another aspect of Jon's life that I am sure you will try to draw a parallel to Jon inside the cage. It may have merit and it may be just negative speculation. Neither way will it matter if you understand that everyone eventually declines, Jon declining wouldnt be shocking after this long, and you are here to watch fights not drama. This isnt currently the tale of a has been washed up bum so you typing it from that lens of anything other than the best that ever did it, you are being critical to be critical. Let Jon fix his life or serve his punishments if he can (which he seems to be doing). Why is that my concern to even type about?
The stress of combat sports by itself is enough on its own. Tie in all the fake persona ( keeping that up for years) along with the allegations and you end up with a ton if wasted time and energy which leads to insane cortisone levels which negatively affects the body and mind. I can only think that the amount of pressure thats been on him for the last 6 years has aged him more than ge or us fans could've imagined

dayum, 33 is old now eh?

the youngest champ atm is israel, I believe, at a staggering 30 years old.

everyone else is older.

think you're a bit confused.
Im not the one who's confused

Study sports history and athletes a bit more deeply then get back to me small fry

U talkin out ur ass "Jarvan"

Hes still great but Izzys 2021 prediction is looking much easier to fulfill now

Im not the one who's confused

Study sports history and athletes a bit more deeply then get back to me small fry

U talkin out ur ass "Jarvan"

Majority of UFC champions, currently, and in the past, have been over 30 years of age.
This includes boxing greats.
There's a thing called the internet you can use to check up on it.
Also, no need to get triggered.

Majority of UFC champions, currently, and in the past, have been over 30 years of age.
There is a thing called the internet and i think you should use it

Find me athletes whove been competing for 12+ years who havent began to slow down

And im sorry

Its been a toxic couple of days.

There is a thing called the internet and i think you should use it

Find me athletes whove been competing for 12+ years who havent began to slow down

That wasn't your original statement. You attributed his apparent decline with his age.. not to athletes who competed 12+ years.. to which I replied letting you know that 33 isn't as old as you might think. One could even argue that combat athletes, not always, but often come into their prime in their early thirties. Hughes, Liddell, Machida, Shogun etc, all were at their prime in their 30's.
But to entertain your question, Jon has changed his fighting style over the years. From his stance, his moves, the tempo, etc. It's a far cry from when he was throwing flying punches and kicks back when he was 24. His apparent 'slowing' down could just be attributed to his mindset. Maybe he just had a bad night.

I implore you to look into it further. Many strength athletes also come into their prime into their late twenties, early thirties. Not to mention, it isn't the fastest or strongest fighter that wins.

Jones is definitely slowing down and other fresh, younger fighters are catching up. Eventually he will lose and imo it will happen by the time ( oe before) he turns 35, even if he stays at lhw.

This will go down with every fighter and Jones will be no exception. He is young but he’s been fighting top guys for 12 fucking years.

Back