Jon Jones welcomes back Conor McGregor: "Game recognizes game" #comebackseason

No one gives a shit about Dick Pills Jones anymore.

<DC-Champ>

BtV8OsFCQAANRl9.jpg

Nah, you're just trying to control the narrative, and what people say about certain fighters.

When dudes act like criminals and jackasses, guess what? People are going to talk about it. You can try and limit peoples speech, but when it's the truth, it can't be silenced.

I’m attempting to control zero narratives at all I’m just calling you out on your habitual fighter bashing.

To continuously make your redundant remarks about these dudes is bashing 101.

I’m attempting to control zero narratives at all I’m just calling you out on your habitual fighter bashing.

To continuously make your redundant remarks about these dudes is bashing 101.

Saying the truth, to you = bashing. Got it.

He’s actually a quality contributor. You may not agree with him, but he’s not like the “popular” posters here, I.e. dorks who reply with memes and gifs.

Agreed. Definitely one of the best Sherdog has to offer, albeit that's not saying much. He actually uses real evidence and doesn't spew rhetorical garbage like 99% of Sherdog.

If I was Conor I wouldnt some Juicehead associating his name with mine.

No he's not. He knows absolutely nothing about combat sports. He watches Robin Black (who fucking sucks) and regurgitates it, the same gifs over and over. Just earlier he copied a post from a thread he started 2 years ago, on a prior-banned account.
Ah, I thought he was at least original in thought. Anything to support that?

Saying the truth, to you = bashing. Got it.

Bashing to me is bashing, that’s what you do, your whole shtick is for the most part just taking digs at pro fighters, you call it saying the truth but it’s bashing straight up fam. Like I said you’re a nice dude, I don’t know if you just spew the fighter bashing to collect likes on sherdog or whatever but it is what it is.

You do you my G.

What, that he copies Robin Black? Just watch. That he regurgitates old threads/posts/gifs over and over? Here you go:

First post in his thread:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/f...-tease-of-big-breakdown-in-the-works.3275563/

If you have followed Conor's career, or have read my previous breakdowns on Conor, one thing you will often see is how Conor's mental speeds and reaction speeds are second to none

Conor's ability to read, process, render, react (from mind to body) is Floyd-like

If you just blink an eye lash, Conor is reacting and already on the draw executing lol

In this exchage we see Nate attempting to lead with his 1-2
30viqgm.gif

Conor changes levels (gets low at the knees) and shifts low to his right slipping to the inside of the jab as he simultaneously shoots a counter over the top

Pay attention to this. As Conor slips the jab, he parries Nate's jab hand
2laao28.jpg

(then comes over the top with the counter)

Because Conor got low and shifted to his right - to slip low to the inside, the follow up left straight from Nate misses Conor too (sailing past Conor's lead shoulder)
672v74.jpg

(as Conor had countered over the top)

I mean...holy snaps..what a beautiful slip and counter on a taller opponent TO perfection by Conor

Nate leaned right into it too. As you can see Conor's beautiful flush counter snaps Nate's head in such a bad concussive manner it jolts his arms upwards. Nate was stunned.

Here we see another instance of Nate trying to lead with the 1-2 again
2w7laop.gif

Again Conor shifts to his right, slips to the inside and times a perfect simultaneous counter over the top as both of Nate's 1-2 misses Conor

This counter from Conor completely JOLTS Nate down to his feet. Nate was rocked

How can any true fan of the sweet science not be in awe of Conor's flawless defensive counter punching skill?

Here are some bonus gifs of just Conor making Nate miss
vgiumo.gif

Heres Conor showing off his matrix defense : )
2czd6hw.gif

All though it looks like at one point that Conor is stood parallel, which is a big no no, pay attention to how its actually Conor stepping from southpaw to orthdox then shuffling out laterally (plus Conor keeps a strong base and knows when hes in a defensively safe range) Conor has phenomenal defense.

Anyway, lets look back at those gifs. Take the time to really appreciate the level of countering mastery we see from Conor. Such pure boxing skill by Conor. Such beautiful timing. Perfect countering IQ and slipping IQ by Conor. Smooth flawless countering skill by Conor.

Nate is one of MMA's "best boxers" according to forums, so how can you not respect/praise Conor even more considering the fact Conor was counter fucking Nate repeatedly despite massive height and reach disadvantages. That speaks volumes about how incredible Conor's boxing skill is on a legit pound for pound scale.

So In the 1st gif, Conor changes levels, shifts and slips low to the inside with a simultaneous over hand counter (Conor rocks Nate while both Nate's 1-2 miss). Second gif, more of that. I wanted to quickly recap, because thats HOW you counter a taller opponent (or his jab)

You will notice that when Conor was fresh this was how Conor was shutting down Nate's jabs and 1-2s for the most part

via slip and counters, pull away counters, split entry counters. Conor's counter IQ is sublime btw (so many countering tools in his tool box)

Btw Conor's slips to counter punches are such pure poetry in motion. Just slip and drop the punch with no wind up all in one smooth motion.

In fact, every time Nate showed his lead hand, Conor was on the draw countering

The fact Nate was being countered raised the threat level to red. The threat/then fear of being countered off his jabs had Nate throwing less and less jabs.

It wasnt until Nate started setting up jabs with push kicks that he could start jabbing with out worry again. Nate also started varrying the speeds of his jab. Conor has been made aware of all of this and will shut it all down in the rematch. Lateral movement renders linear kicks ineffective, plus broken rhythm/feints will disrupt Nate's different jab speeds/timing.

In conclusion, its almost been impossible to talk about this fight on the internet because of the insane amount of revisionist history thats taken place on forums - and the lies being repeated again and again (because some people on the internet dont like Conor they allow their irrational hate to blind them to all reality. Sad)

You have heard it before

"Bu but Conor threw everything at Nate and couldnt hurt him so imagine a rematch derp"

Fact is Conor did badly rock Nate twice (on top of massively out striking Nate, out boxing Nate, and out countering Nate the majority of the fight)

You would be deluding yourself to think Conor cant beat Nate or cant score a TKO off accumulation (or that he could still even counter KO a frustated Nate who cant cut off the ring and thus starts rushing Conor/running into shots. Conor already countered Nate a few times leaning in to it thus rocking him)

Having said that, there were also mistakes made by Conor that Conor acknowledges that Conor has promised to make the adjustments for

When the fight gets closer I plan to do the most extensive thorough breakdown you have ever seen: )

Dont worry, I will give you a quick tease right now: ) From the perspective of; what are Nate's flaws, what Conor did right vs what he did wrong, and how Conor can build off what he did right to really expose Nate while adding simple additions.

Will be continued in part 2

Now, his list today's PROlogic in the Nate/DP thread ( http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/dustin-poirier-gonna-destroy-nate-diaz-anyone-agree.3806415/page-2 )

Sorry, I stopped reading there

You either have no idea what you're talking about, or you are purposely spouting off falsehoods and blatant myths.

Factually and objectively Conor won the 1st round against Nate on every single judges scorecards

Conor was well on his way to winning the 2nd round too until he got caught

Here is what was happening in actual reality

30viqgm.gif

2w7laop.gif

Even in the first fight Conor was putting an absolute countering clinic on Nate, and rocked him several times, on top of busting him up

(If Conor "wasn't landed clean" then Nate's face wouldn't have been as busted up as it was)

vgiumo.gif

2czd6hw.gif

^ In reality it was Nate who couldn't touch Conor clean all night, aside for some baby slaps here and there

Nate truly got lucky and hit the short notice lottery with a 1/100 shot on Conor

Conor was dominating that first fight until he got caught.

Won about 8 mins of a 9 min fight

People ignore that in both Diaz fights, Conor has absolutely beaten the dog shit out of Nate for the vast majority of both fights

Think of it like this, Conor and Nate have fought for a total of about 34 minutes. And Conor has won about 30 of those minutes

Nate isn't on Conor's level. It's his size and chin that allow him to hang with Conor

At 155 where Nate's size and chin advantages matter less over Conor, watch what happens. I bet you Conor wipes Nate out at 155

@markg171

Jon Jones is legit trying to stay in the spot light.

Cya in 4 years Jon.

Sorry Juicehead, you will have to sit this year out, and a few more.

It's really sad. You can tell that his negotiations with USADA aren't going well, and he's just dying to keep himself relevant and pump himself up. Dude is probably super depressed. But I hate Jon Jones so much, I hope he uses this depression to get into drug/alcohol fueled problems with the law, and ruins his life even more. I have no respect for people that use steroids to injure another human being.

It should be a mandatory felony assault charge to get caught using steroids in MMA/boxing.
How do you feel about steroid user vs other steroid user? Because that produced some of the best fights ever. I don't like clean fighter vs dirty fighter. Just make a ped league.

He’s actually a quality contributor. You may not agree with him, but he’s not like the “popular” posters here, I.e. dorks who reply with memes and gifs.
Don't pay any attention of mind to I will Cut You or his alts. I ignore him. He is truly psychotic and an obsessive stalker who makes up all kinds of lies about me and things I've never said . I haven't even had interactions with him. I have no idea why hes coming at me now or what his issue is. Just report him for flaming/harassment.

Thank you for the kind words my brother. I'm glad you enjoy my breakdowns: )

I make my breakdowns for people like you: ) Even if only one person reads them, enjoys them, and comes out a little bit more knowledgeable, then I'm happy. The more people that learn about fighting (and start to truly understand all the brilliant things Conor is doing) the better

He truly is off his rocket. I don't even watch Robin Black.

I was studying and analyzing combat sports long before Robin was even a public figure

I started out in boxing first lol.

No one starts out knowledgeable. I learned over the years. It's taken me years and years. I've read hundreds of books. I've watched thousands of hours of footage

In fact the only MMA analyst I actually follow and thoroughly enough watching is BJJ Scoutt

BJJ Scout is truly the yoda of MMA

IF you want to follow a great boxing analyst, Lee Wylie is is a must too

Cheers my brother

Back