Jon Jones welcomes back Conor McGregor: "Game recognizes game" #comebackseason

Never thought I’d see the day Jon Jones was irrelevant.

.....Meh.

It blows my mind the greatest fighter in the world is basically sitting home right now on his couch. Unable to compete. And this has been going on for years now. It’s crazy when you think about it.

It’s been over a year. I don’t care you tested positive for t-Rex testosterone and heroin there has to be something done or some kind of update. USADA needs to give guns Anderson deal we can see DC vs Jones 3 at MSG

It blows my mind the greatest fighter in the world is basically sitting home right now on his couch. Unable to compete. And this has been going on for years now. It’s crazy when you think about it.
I just don’t get how it can be over a year and still no update fuck USADA

I think they are going well, homie. Word from FRB's source is that he should be on the November card at MSG, in his home state, vs DC or possibly Gus.

Don't underestimate the dirty dealings of WME.
That makes sense they have to know something or they would have had Conor/Khabib headline MSG. It’s their new marquee showcase card every year.

It’s been over a year. I don’t care you tested positive for t-Rex testosterone and heroin there has to be something done or some kind of update. USADA needs to give guns Anderson deal we can see DC vs Jones 3 at MSG
I just don’t get how it can be over a year and still no update fuck USADA
Jones has to accepted his suspension too.. that can take a lot.

He truly is off his rocket. I don't even watch Robin Black.

I was studying and analyzing combat sports long before Robin was even a public figure

I started out in boxing first lol.

No one starts out knowledgeable. I learned over the years. It's taken me years and years. I've read hundreds of books. I've watched thousands of hours of footage

In fact the only MMA analyst I actually follow and thoroughly enough watching is BJJ Scoutt

BJJ Scout is truly the yoda of MMA

IF you want to follow a great boxing analyst, Lee Wylie is is a must too

Cheers my brother
It’s no surprise. The internet is typically a circlejerk of popular opinion and villanizes those who think differently. My original account was banned for putting Kevin lee’s racist remarks toward Conor juxtaposed with similar remarks toward blacks and sherdog lost their marbles.

Back