Jon Jones welcomes back Conor McGregor: "Game recognizes game" #comebackseason

And according to PROlogic / SkillsPayTheBills / Boxingislife / TimingBeatsSpeed, Conor would ko Jones in an open weight fight in round 1.

Jon wouldn't have got in all that trouble if he had an Artem by his side.

I think the comeback hashtag is in regards to Conor, but who knows Jones might just get a slap on the wrist and could be fighting before the end of the year.

why is this fool trying to inject himself into every situation?

I think the comeback hashtag is in regards to Conor, but who knows Jones might just get a slap on the wrist and could be fighting before the end of the year.
He also used that hashtag in another enigmatic tweet

And according to PROlogic / SkillsPayTheBills / Boxingislife / TimingBeatsSpeed, Conor would ko Jones in an open weight fight in round 1.
God that poster sucked. Constanting writing 5000 word essays in forum posts, getting banned and starting a new account to do exactly the same thing again.

God that poster sucked. Constanting writing 5000 word essays in forum posts, getting banned and starting a new account to do exactly the same thing again.
Oh he's still here

Jon Jones is such a fucking piece of shit lol. Comparing himself to Conor is like some retarded meth addict in prison for robbing stores comparing himself to some diamond thief that never got caught.

why is this fool trying to inject himself into every situation?

It's really sad. You can tell that his negotiations with USADA aren't going well, and he's just dying to keep himself relevant and pump himself up. Dude is probably super depressed. But I hate Jon Jones so much, I hope he uses this depression to get into drug/alcohol fueled problems with the law, and ruins his life even more. I have no respect for people that use steroids to injure another human being.

It should be a mandatory felony assault charge to get caught using steroids in MMA/boxing.

Something is #100 going on behind closed doors.

I hope, more than anything, it is a heavyweight fight vs DC. I LOATHE seeing D.C. drained at 205 w/ no KO power. This is the fight that HAS to happen.

Starting to feel bad for Jon honestly.

It's really sad. You can tell that his negotiations with USADA aren't going well, and he's just dying to keep himself relevant and pump himself up. Dude is probably super depressed. But I hate Jon Jones so much, I hope he uses this depression to get into drug/alcohol fueled problems with the law, and ruins his life even more. I have no respect for people that use steroids to injure another human being.

It should be a mandatory felony assault charge to get caught using steroids in MMA/boxing.
I think they are going well, homie. Word from FRB's source is that he should be on the November card at MSG, in his home state, vs DC or possibly Gus.

Don't underestimate the dirty dealings of WME.

Just sad. Welcome back to what, your suspension? How has his manager, Kareem Abdullah Falafelaziz not shut down his Twitter account yet.

Criminals recognise criminals

I think that's the majority of the UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back