Jon Jones welcomes back Conor McGregor: "Game recognizes game" #comebackseason

Try smiling next time Jon

Ok

jonjonescrybaby_zpsfcd691de.gif

God that poster sucked. Constanting writing 5000 word essays in forum posts, getting banned and starting a new account to do exactly the same thing again.
He’s actually a quality contributor. You may not agree with him, but he’s not like the “popular” posters here, I.e. dorks who reply with memes and gifs.

I think they are going well, homie. Word from FRB's source is that he should be on the November card at MSG, in his home state, vs DC or possibly Gus.

Don't underestimate the dirty dealings of WME.

I very much doubt that. USADA didn't go easy on him the 1st time when he had a 'clean' record and a (potentially) legitimate excuse. He had to take that to arbitration. Now he's got a dirty record and absolutely no credible evidence as to how TBol got into his system.

He hasn't even filed for arbitration yet, which means we should be at least 6 months away from his return.

it's kind of sad to see a talent like jones stooping to these lengths to remain relevant.

GOATS recoginze GOATS

Hopefully we see JBJ sooner rather than later too

Conor Bless​

Jon Jones is such a dickrider! lol

Trying to align himself with McGregor...

GTFOH

He’s actually a quality contributor. You may not agree with him, but he’s not like the “popular” posters here, I.e. dorks who reply with memes and gifs.

No he's not. He knows absolutely nothing about combat sports. He watches Robin Black (who fucking sucks) and regurgitates it, the same gifs over and over. Just earlier he copied a post from a thread he started 2 years ago, on a prior-banned account.

R5ORGVQ.gif

game recognises game

They probably went on a coke bender together recently

Jones was crying while tweeting that.

GOATs recognize GOATs indeed.

Back