• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jon Jones wants Stipe next

Put it this way. The last time Jon Jones fought , COVID wasn't even a thing in the US.

MV5BYThmNDZiNDUtZjc3Yy00MzA5LWE3NTUtMDUyYTkzZGM3MjFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTYyNDM1MTg@._V1_.jpg

Jones is such a fucking pussy.

Does not want a bar of Francis but wants a all used up Stipe.

I hope this happens just so old chinny used up Stipe can beat the brakes off ol Jon Roid Jones.

Fuck you Jones
Francis is saying he's out 9 months with a torn acl and going to boxing. So why would Jon call him out? Your feelings are getting in the way of common sense.

Unless Jones develops some ko power with his move to heavyweight and/or Stipe’s chin is shot, then I still favor Stipe. I don’t see Jones being able to out wrestle Stipe, at least not for any length of time. With how aggressive Stipe fights, Jon would have to probably survive early trouble and outlast Stipe, similar to the Reyes fight.

That's gonna be a smack down for sure!

Damn, boy! Can't wait to see it!!

Ah look at the angry hater who just lashes out even when it’s a factual statement.

Are you just incapable of a conversation without roid raging?

Rofl mate there is nothing more ironic then a Jones fan talking about facts, roids and rage.

Your boy is the poster child for all three of those things.

Nothing else to discuss Jones coulda had me as a fan but he burnt that bridge a long ass time ago.

Sto
You do realize that "some fire fighter" is the consensus greatest UFC HW, has most title defenses, and would beat the absolute shit out of black beast right? Not to mention is a tougher matchup than beast, who would get distance point fought by Jones, right?

{<jordan}
Stopped reading after, "the consensus greatest hw fighter." LmAo!!
{<jordan}

Rofl mate there is nothing more ironic then a Jones fan talking about facts, roids and rage.

Your boy is the poster child for all three of those things.

Nothing else to discuss Jones coulda had me as a fan but he burnt that bridge a long ass time ago.
You can choose to be a cancer to this site or not. I get being against him but not every comment about him has to be completely one sided without a hostile response.

He said he was targeting mid 2022 before Francis got hurt. That’s a fact. You can dismiss it if you want but you can’t erase it. You’d even have reasons to dismiss it.

I'm not sure how Jones looks at his current weight. Seemed slow the last time I saw his training footage.

Stipe probably wins. 65/35.

Back