• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jon Jones wants Stipe next

There’s literally video evidence of Stipe looking horrible against Ngannou yet you’re still in denial. He looked horrible his last fight, that’s a fact.
even if that is true, that is ONE FIGHT.
You can't claim he is done because he didn't look his best against a monster like Francis!
Gane looked terrible as well... by your logic, Gane is done as well, right?

even if that is true, that is ONE FIGHT.
You can't claim he is done because he didn't look his best against a monster like Francis!
Gane looked terrible as well... by your logic, Gane is done as well, right?

Horrible example. Stipe’s been brutally KO’d multiple times and Gane actually won rounds against Ngannou. Stipe looked stiff, scared to throw, and had no defence, he also lost by KO. Gane lost but he didn’t take nearly as much damage.

Horrible example. Stipe’s been brutally KO’d multiple times and Gane actually won rounds against Ngannou. Stipe looked stiff, scared to throw, and had no defence, he also lost by KO. Gane lost but he didn’t take nearly as much damage.
yet another stupid post by you. Then again what to expect from some brain-dead hater?

63z41g.jpg

Jones is such a fucking pussy.

Does not want a bar of Francis but wants a all used up Stipe.

I hope this happens just so old chinny used up Stipe can beat the brakes off ol Jon Roid Jones.

Fuck you Jones

I'm pretty sure both Jones and Ngannous camps were doing hardball negotiations for that one.

yet another stupid post by you. Then again what to expect from some brain-dead hater?

63z41g.jpg

You just proved my point dummy. He got destroyed cause he’s shot. And that win you’re referencing was before he got brutally KO’d… twice.

You just proved my point dummy. He got destroyed cause he’s shot. And that win you’re referencing was before he got brutally KO’d… twice.
nah, kid.
your argument for Gane was the one destroyed.
As for his losing, like I noted, he won TWICE against that same person.
he was the champ.

Facts disagree with you, kid.
Next time, just remain quiet and you won't be proven wrong.

Jones is such a fucking pussy.

Does not want a bar of Francis but wants a all used up Stipe.

I hope this happens just so old chinny used up Stipe can beat the brakes off ol Jon Roid Jones.

Fuck you Jones
Jones does not deserve a title shot wtf are you on about? contender fight then possibly a ts...but right away? hell nah!

Back