Jon jones vs Daniel cormier

You're missing the point. You can't talk about the real world and then claim something we all saw didn't happen because 2 weeks later a piece of paper said Jon broke a rule and out of pity the commission changed the ruling. For two weeks or whatever it was Jon beat DC. On fight night Jon beat DC. On paper it ended up being changed to a NC but the reality was the fight happened and we all saw DC lose twice in real time right before our eyes.

I get what you're arguing and technically you're right on paper but that doesn't change the fact the fight happened in real life and everyone saw Jon win regardless of what a piece of paper well after the fact says. You can still watch it happen whenever you please because it happened in reality, the NC happened in an office.

Sorry, I realize this is pointless and we are both arguing semantics I just want you to acknowledge that you get where I'm coming from.

It did happen. It just doesn't count as a win. It counts as a no contest

I'm not claiming it didn't happen. Jones KO'd DC with a high kick and elbows. We all saw it. But he cheated, and therefore didn't win. That's an inarguable fact. Passing a drug test is part of the competition and he failed and his win was taken away.

Does Jones beat DC if he doesn't juice? Maybe. I'd even say probably. But we can't say for certain because we didn't get to see it. And because we don't know who would have been the better man that night if Jon didn't cheat, we can't consider what he did a win. Because Jones didn't turn up in the condition that was agreed upon, and had an unfair advantage over DC on fight night.

So yes, Jones KO'd DC. But he didn't win the MMA fight. Which is why his record doesn't have a win on it, and his official record vs DC is correctly 1-0-0 (1 NC)

It did happen. It just doesn't count as a win. It counts as a no contest

I'm not claiming it didn't happen. Jones KO'd DC with a high kick and elbows. We all saw it. But he cheated, and therefore didn't win. That's an inarguable fact. Passing a drug test is part of the competition and he failed and his win was taken away.

Does Jones beat DC if he doesn't juice? Maybe. I'd even say probably. But we can't say for certain because we didn't get to see it. And because we don't know who would have been the better man that night if Jon didn't cheat, we can't consider what he did a win. Because Jones didn't turn up in the condition that was agreed upon, and had an unfair advantage over DC on fight night.

So yes, Jones KO'd DC. But he didn't win the MMA fight. Which is why his record doesn't have a win on it, and his official record vs DC is correctly 1-0-0 (1 NC)

Fair enough

just cause trump says cnn is fake news you believe it.

no respect mma media reporter have said anything about jon jones at ufc 230 so that why it all click bait for any one to say other wise.
Jesus you're a bland s.o.b. with no sense of humor. It was a joke ffs

I don’t think Jones wants to fight DC again. Jones knows that he can’t beat DC clean imo.

My Bad, didn't Jon beat DC to a unanimous decision clean the 1st time they fought. Or did he pop for that and I just didn't hear all about it..?

Jon is 1-0 against DC. You don't get credit for a win when you cheated

Just like you can't unsee train wrecks, you can't unsee that Jones headkick to DC's nogging call it a nc (No Contest) all you like people will always remember the KO. Jones 2-0 over DC, juiced and non juiced version....

More like Cormier lost his chance at beating Jones haha <Moves>

Obviously Daniel wanted to beat Jon, still wants to beat Jon. But you are all delusional thinking that he is still obsessing over him. He is the first legit Champ Champ in the history of the sport. He is going to get the opportunity to fight a guy that is an all time great in two things he loves, MMA and Pro Wrestling. He is going to have a long post fighting career coaching wrestling that he loves, and being in the booth and on TV talking which he also loves. Jon is the girl in college that breaks your heart and you think you’ll never be the same and then you get married and have kids and you laugh about it.

Just like you can't unsee car wrecks, you can't unsee that Jones wrapped his Bentley around a tree . You can’t unsee Jon t-boning a pregnant woman and than running away. You can’t unsee him running back and grabbing his shit out of the car and then running away again. You can’t unsee Jon crying over his first positive PED test result. Or him getting stripped of his title for the third time after his second positive PED test.

Very true.

Very true.

When you got no wise or educated reply of your own just make it up with fake newz and compliment yourself, some true Sherdoging going on

lLlrxcn.gif

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/chael-sonnen-responds-jon-jones-worst-trash-talker-remark

i lmao at his response :D

Here was Jones’ response (via YouTube):

“I think Chael Sonnen is the worst trash talker,” Jones said. “Just because a lot of the stuff he says is gibberish. Conor McGregor, when he talks trash, there’s a lot of truth behind what he’s saying. I think Khabib will be under more pressure. Just because he has a very dangerous fighter who usually backs up what he says. Whereas Chael Sonnen is known to talk trash and lose.”

Shots fired, ladies and gentlemen.

Sonnen must’ve just caught wind of Jones’ criticism, because he unleashed a string of cold one-liners on Jones, digging at his troubled past with cocaine and a previous hit-and-run car accident with a pregnant woman (via Twitter).

JonJon
Heard your critique
Forgot you were in the business; even as s spectator

JonJon

You trash-talk about as well as you exchange insurance info after traffic accidents….

JonJon

I treasure you
As long as you’re around, I look like a clean overachiever

Jones’ Career

One
Big
SIDE EFFECT

You spend more time on the shelf than a
LIBRARY
BOOK,
ya
BUM

Turn your cel-phone off; USADA has GPS TRACKING

Jon Jones-Your career took a bump in the road…and then you tried to snort it

Jon Jones-I heard you are not allowed at your brothers football games because you tried to snort all the lines off the field

Jon Jones had the same game plan in and out of the Octagon–Hit and Run

UPDATE: Sonnen isn’t done yet.

Jon Jones is celebrating Labor Day just like he does every day for the past 3 years…by not working.

What’s more tainted than Jon Jones supplements?
A: Fedor’s Pride Career

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back