Jon jones vs Daniel cormier

d1e61cbf33841a9cf56e26417e6e5a8c-getty-81085414em008_miguel_cotto_.jpg
1417202377-tumblr_nfhsosDJyO1qa9yvvo2_500.png

to bad he was to scared to fight dc clean

DC said himself. PED did not help him catch him with that kick.

3 losses to the same guys would be just too much.

I don’t think DC wants to fight Jones again. DC knows that he can’t beat Jones imo.

Ik but I really really feel like Heavyweight DC is the real DC... he cut so much weight to get to LHW he had NO power... So basically what was his gift? Jone's gift is roids and length.. DC's gift is unreal POWER. But he loses that at LHW... so we never saw THE TRUE DC.. With all his abilities vs Jones

Looking at your profile pic you're obviously some troll. But ironically, there is some truth to the words on the screen.

Bones is going to be heavyweight champion.

Soooo.... CNN?

just cause trump says cnn is fake news you believe it.

no respect mma media reporter have said anything about jon jones at ufc 230 so that why it all click bait for any one to say other wise.

The Brock fight will never happen (from USADA at the very least) and not to mention who gives a fuck about Brock Lesner, how about the division and belt being held up over a retard fight. The LAST person DC wants to fight is Jon jones. DC won two belts and calls out fucking Shogun lol

DC not trying to fight anyone remotely hard.

maxresdefault.jpg

We don't know he used them. He said it was dick pills.

the failed drug tests says he did use that so u wrong. so the many people who said he took them in college and hide under the cage are ALL lier. I think not.

the failed drug tests says u wrong. so the many people who said he took them in college and hide under the cage are ALL lier. I think not.
We cannot, with all certainty, confirm either of our statements. Fuck drugs and usada, I'm going to bed. Good day sir.

If real world results are all that matters then why are you ignoring that Jones really and officially only beat DC once

1-0-0 (1 NC) is the real world result. You are making just as many excuses as people saying he never beat DC just for a different agenda

Umm this is a pretty illogical if we are strictly speaking of results.

In the real world we saw them step into a cage together twice and saw Jones emerge with his hand raised twice. Those are the real world results everyone witnessed with there own eyes.

The 1-0-1 is semantics based on arbitrary violations of a set code not on actual results of head to head combat.

The only one here with an agenda is you if you don't realize you're contradicting yourself.

We cannot, with all certainty, confirm either of our statements. Fuck drugs and usada, I'm going to bed. Good day sir.

this is why jon never has to admit anything cause is blind followers will say he didn't do it.

see you in 2021 0-2 vs usada.

In the real world we saw them step into a cage together twice and saw Jones emerge with his hand raised twice. Those are the real world results everyone witnessed with there own eyes.

The 1-0-1 is semantics based on arbitrary violations of a set code not on actual results of head to head combat.

The only one here with an agenda is you if you don't realize you're contradicting yourself.
Arbitrary haha? The entire contest revolves around a set code. There is a referee, there are rounds. There are signed contracts. The rules of the contest aren't arbitrary in the slightest. 1-0 (1) are the results of these contests.

Arbitrary haha? The entire contest revolves around a set code. There is a referee, there are rounds. There are signed contracts. The rules of the contest aren't arbitrary in the slightest. 1-0 (1) are the results of these contests.

Yeah, on paper. But the real results that everyone witness was 2-0. You're arguing real world results and thats what they were.

dc is too fat imo.jones is too long and barley hitting his prime

Nope the rules under which they were competing were agreed upon before hand and it was clearly in the contract that the fight would be a no contest if a fighter violated USADA testing during the competition period. Jones did and therefore the fight is a no contest

It's not like Jones didn't know or it was sprung on him afterwards

These aren't street fights, they're MMA fights. Certain things are illegal, there are rounds, judges etc. This wasn't a fight under the "actual rules of head to head combat" whatever you think that is. It was an MMA fight under the unified rules and according to those rules, the fight was a no contest

Jones only beat DC in MMA competition once, the other fight he cheated to the extent that his win was taken away under the rules they both agreed upon for the fight

In the real world Jones emerged with his hand raised, then failed the drug test which is part of the requirement of winning and therefore did not win the competition.

Nope the rules under which they were competing were agreed upon before hand and it was clearly in the contract that the fight would be a no contest if a fighter violated USADA testing during the competition period. Jones did and therefore the fight is a no contest

It's not like Jones didn't know or it was sprung on him afterwards

These aren't street fights, they're MMA fights. Certain things are illegal, there are rounds, judges etc. This wasn't a fight under the "actual rules of head to head combat" whatever you think that is. It was an MMA fight under the unified rules and according to those rules, the fight was a no contest

Jones only beat DC in MMA competition once, the other fight he cheated to the extent that his win was taken away under the rules they both agreed upon for the fight

In the real world Jones emerged with his hand raised, then failed the drug test which is part of the requirement of winning and therefore did not win the competition.

You're missing the point. You can't talk about the real world and then claim something we all saw didn't happen because 2 weeks later a piece of paper said Jon broke a rule and out of pity the commission changed the ruling. For two weeks or whatever it was Jon beat DC. On fight night Jon beat DC. On paper it ended up being changed to a NC but the reality was the fight happened and we all saw DC lose twice in real time right before our eyes.

I get what you're arguing and technically you're right on paper but that doesn't change the fact the fight happened in real life and everyone saw Jon win regardless of what a piece of paper well after the fact says. You can still watch it happen whenever you please because it happened in reality, the NC happened in an office.

Sorry, I realize this is pointless and we are both arguing semantics I just want you to acknowledge that you get where I'm coming from.

Back