Jon jones vs Daniel cormier

42D00D0200000578-4743448-image-m-17_1501392436502.jpg

602_Daniel_Cormier_vs_Jon_Jones.0.jpg

I don’t think DC wants to fight Jones again. DC knows that he can’t beat Jones imo.

Dat HW belt and knwoledge that USADA will test the shit outta Jon might give him boost

Jon Jones will be rotting on his soda watching DC be great.

Jones fans have got to be the weirdest bunch on here, your hero has disgraced himself and soiled his legacy worse than any fighter in history.

Jon will be cleared november and proven innocent with this said the amount in his system was less than a fraction of anything.

right, thats why his defence team agreed in the CSAC hearing that there was no possible way of telling how much was administered from how much was in his sample..

a tiny bit in the sample can mean two things:

either a tiny bit was administered, or a lot was administered further back in time...

Jones own "expert" Paul Scott (Korva Labs) admitted in the hearing that there was no possible way of knowing which of the two applied..

Its obvious with jones coming back around november, hes eye balling a heavy weight clash with DC.
And lets all be honest DC loves himself at hw and would give anything to fight JJ as hw champion.
After he fights brock his last fight will be JJ at HW. But the best thing about this is I dont see DC retireing after a loss.
Hes gonna be rematching as much as he can.

obvious really.

you must be in a fanstay land. the only way a rematch will happen is in the video game.

What do you mean, “Jon missed his chance”?

Jon already owned DC twice and is forever his pops. The more sensible thing to say would be. “DC has missed his chance to beat the GOAT”

to bad jon didn't have th guts to fight dc clean

I don’t think DC wants to fight Jones again. DC knows that he can’t beat Jones imo.
this.
heck, he might even want to, but he knows that one more loss, PED or no PED, it would kill him GOAT status as it would cement the knowledge that Jon is above him.

Jon will be cleared november and proven innocent with this said the amount in his system was less than a fraction of anything to even try n help him in a fight to do anything..it clear he musta used brazil or mexican supps that were tainted.

don't let facts get in the way of a good story.

How do we know a clean Jones has his number? I think being off the roids would mentally fuck with him, not just physically.

Back