Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier was a robbery

If a round is close you give it to the guy that did more. You don't flip a coin. No, Jones didn't do that much in Round 3. He did more than DC though.

What do you do, give it to DC for being controlled against the cage? In a fight with no near finishes you have to look at who controlled the pace and who landed the better shots. That was Jones in every round except 2.
I give it to dc for winning 3 mins of a 5 min round simple logic, ill take dcs upper cuts and boxing over jones control ESPECIALLY considering damage, holding someone against the cage doesn't inflict as much damage as punches.
The knees to the body were great but again that came after losing the majority of the round

I agree that the fight was way closer than many Sherdoggers would love to admit, with many of the rounds going either way.
However, Jones clearly won and dominated the 4th and that single 4th round was so dominant that it heavily influenced how many people feel about the overall fight.

Jones didn't deserve the win, but it was way closer than most would lead you to belive.

Amazing how a clear troll thread has 65 replies actually argue with that retarded statement.

Jones won 3 rounds.

And he had some key moments in the wrestling that made us feel his win even better.

Plus the end was kinda sad with DC done trying to win the fight like he knew the result already and his sole purpose was to score a takedown.

I had rounds 1 and 2 for DC, and 3,4,5 for Jones.
Pretty much every round outside of the 4th was really fucking close to judge though.

I really wanted DC to win that fight, but afterwards I really felt he had nothing for Jones. Jones completely neutralized him.....

Cormier cried after the fight. He knew he got beat. Cain had his hand on his back consoling him.

His corner knew it too. The entire fight they were telling him he was not doing enough. They told him he needed to finish in the fifth.

I had DC winning the first 3 rounds.

Jones knows he lost so he's been getting suspended ever since. You know you're shook when you drive into pregnant women and take steroids to avoid fighting DC.

DC was very competitive the first three rounds, clearly lost 4-5. I don't know how anyone could make a case that DC "clearly" won the first 3.

First 3 rounds where very close, even look at the stats, but Jon made a big impression in the 4th by outwrestling the wrestler who kind of faded, and in the fifth both om them where pretty tired and sort of coasted.

Jones did not outclass Cormier like he did Rashad or Glover, DC gave him a fight, but still, not even close to enough to take the belt from the champ.

4-1 Jones with rounds 2 and 3 being very close.

First 3 rounds where very close, even look at the stats, but Jon made a big impression in the 4th by outwrestling the wrestler who kind of faded, and in the fifth both om them where pretty tired and sort of coasted.

Jones did not outclass Cormier like he did Rashad or Glover, DC gave him a fight, but still, not even close to enough to take the belt from the champ.
Round 1 and 5 werent close (even more so stats-wise)

Some people gave DC round 1...wow...when you think you've heard it all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back