Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier was a robbery

Jones controlled the pace and landed harder strikes in every round but one. And they gave DC that round. Jones also won the cardio battle, the fight iq and game planning battle, and the wrestling.

DC didn't look mentally broken and break down in tears afterwards because it was such a close coin flip fight.
When did i claim it was a coin flip fight?
I didn't i argued that giving him two rounds i clearly understandable and not far fetched.
Dc outlanded jones in significant strikes and strikes rounds 2 n 3 look up the fight metrics.
Jons actually wasn't getting much of anything done the third round until the eye poke.
And yes jones did win the fight and the cardio battle but you judge a fight by rounds, and in this debate giving dc two rounds isn't far fetch like you claim.
Pretty sure one judge had rds 2-3 for dc
And the other two gave him one rd and it was 2 then 3 so clearly he did enough to win those rounds

I think it's pretty obvious to anyone who watched the fight that DC won the first 3 rounds. Cormier even looked better on his feet the whole match. The rounds that Jon Jones won he won less convincingly than Cormier. Without a doubt DC works on his grappling and destroys Jones in all 5 round's in the rematch, if he doesn't submit him first.
It was a close fight but all 3 judges had it 49-46?? no robbery bud. you can watch and clearly see jones was the aggressor. he dominated DC. how could anyone think otherwise?

When did i claim it was a coin flip fight?
I didn't i argued that giving him two rounds i clearly understandable and not far fetched.
Dc outlanded jones in significant strikes and strikes rounds 2 n 3 look up the fight metrics.
Jons actually wasn't getting much of anything done the third round until the eye poke.
And yes jones did win the fight and the cardio battle but you judge a fight by rounds, and in this debate giving dc two rounds isn't far fetch like you claim.
Pretty sure one judge had rds 2-3 for dc
And the other two gave him one rd and it was 2 then 3 so clearly he did enough to win those rounds

I've said this over and over in threads like this, but nobody gives a fuck what fight metric says.

It isn't some credible source. It's a dude tallying strikes up and deciding what's a hit versus a deflected strike, and which strikes are significant. It's not the all knowing authority sherdoggers try to make of it.

You want to go with an official stat? All three judges scored it 49-46 for Jones. No judge gave DC two rounds. One judge gave DC a different round than the other 2/

I rooted for DC but he lost a competitive fight.

I think it's pretty obvious to anyone who watched the fight that DC won the first 3 rounds. Cormier even looked better on his feet the whole match. The rounds that Jon Jones won he won less convincingly than Cormier. Without a doubt DC works on his grappling and destroys Jones in all 5 round's in the rematch, if he doesn't submit him first.

Hey TS!

200.gif

I don't like Jones and root against him everytime he fights and haven't seen the fight in a while. But I remember scoring the fight 49-46 Jones. Each round was pretty close, but I remember thinking Jones clealy edged DC in 3 of the rounds, DC clearly winning 1, and 1 being up in the air.

Even if I'm remembering it wrong, all rounds were pretty close so it can't be a robbery.

I've said this over and over in threads like this, but nobody gives a fuck what fight metric says.

It isn't some credible source. It's a dude tallying strikes up and deciding what's a hit versus a deflected strike, and which strikes are significant. It's not the all knowing authority sherdoggers try to make of it.

You want to go with an official stat? All three judges scored it 49-46 for Jones. No judge gave DC two rounds. One judge gave DC a different round than the other 2/
Oh So one judge gave dc round three? Oh so its close enough to give dc round 2 or 3 or both? Yet its far fetched to give him both?
Solid logic bro real solid.

Orgininally had jones winning 3-2. Rewatched it when it was a free fight a couple months ago and honestly jones won 4-1.

Oh So one judge gave dc round three? Oh so its close enough to give dc round 2 or 3 or both? Yet its far fetched to give him both?
Solid logic bro real solid.

It's speculation removed from reality. One judge gave Jones round 2, which is the only round he clearly lost. Cool one judge needs glasses. Not shocking or new.

Still all three judges gave Jones a 49-46, as did most unofficial scoring at the time. DC could have won round 3. Anything CAN happen. DC did not win round 3 and even among fans virtually nobody scored round 3 for him.

So if your argument is you could give DC two rounds if you don't know how to score fights correctly, then sure. Why not.

Nope, DC lost that fight clearly, he won't ever beat Jones.

It's speculation removed from reality. One judge gave Jones round 2, which is the only round he clearly lost. Cool one judge needs glasses. Not shocking or new.

Still all three judges gave Jones a 49-46, as did most unofficial scoring at the time. DC could have won round 3. Anything CAN happen. DC did not win round 3 and even among fans virtually nobody scored round 3 for him.

So if your argument is you could give DC two rounds if you don't know how to score fights correctly, then sure. Why not.
no rounds 1-3 were all close and could really go either way depending on what you're looking for.
Cool bro dc outstruck jones for the first 3 mins of round 3 gets eyepoked and controls him a little against the cage and he wins that round? There's a clear arugement sit up on your high horse kid, Many people give dc round 3 many gave jones round 3, the clear answer is that it was a close round that could go either way.
You claiming that its far fetched to give dc.round three is you claiming that the round wasn't close, and it that case you're the one who needs glasses and perhaps learn how to watch a fight.
Please go on about how that round wasn't close, watch that round again and maybe you'll realize you sound like a moron.

49-46 Jones. The first 3 rounds were all pretty close, but I never thought DC had a chance when it went to the cards.

no rounds 1-3 were all close and could really go either way depending on what you're looking for.
Cool bro dc outstruck jones for the first 3 mins of round 3 gets eyepoked and controls him a little against the cage and he wins that round? There's a clear arugement sit up on your high horse kid, Many people give dc round 3 many gave jones round 3, the clear answer is that it was a close round that could go either way.
You claiming that its far fetched to give dc.round three is you claiming that the round wasn't close, and it that case you're the one who needs glasses and perhaps learn how to watch a fight

If a round is close you give it to the guy that did more. You don't flip a coin. No, Jones didn't do that much in Round 3. He did more than DC though.

What do you do, give it to DC for being controlled against the cage? In a fight with no near finishes you have to look at who controlled the pace and who landed the better shots. That was Jones in every round except 2.

Jones clearly won, but it was a competitive fight on the 10 point system.

DC doesnt get enough credit for taking prime Jones to 5 rounds and decsively winning 2/5 rounds before the body blows and gas tank gave out.

The only robbery is some people claiming DC won 2 rounds to make it sounds more competitive, when in reality damn near everyone scored it 49-46 Jones.
This. I've rewatched a few times and it just keeps getting worse for DC the more I watch. He's fucked if Jones comes back motivated.

Back