Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier was a robbery

I think it's pretty obvious to anyone who watched the fight that DC won the first 3 rounds. Cormier even looked better on his feet the whole match. The rounds that Jon Jones won he won less convincingly than Cormier. Without a doubt DC works on his grappling and destroys Jones in all 5 round's in the rematch, if he doesn't submit him first.

images

I think it's pretty obvious to anyone who watched the fight that DC won the first 3 rounds. Cormier even looked better on his feet the whole match. The rounds that Jon Jones won he won less convincingly than Cormier. Without a doubt DC works on his grappling and destroys Jones in all 5 round's in the rematch, if he doesn't submit him first.
3-2 one way or the other can never be considered a robbery.

I don't know if DC won but the fight was closer than most people think. Jon had that 1 round where he got a couple of takedowns and it gave it the illusion that he dominated the fight. It was a close fight. Not a robbery.

I wouldn't post this here man lol, people are under the assumption that bones dominated DC which he did not...

I think it could've gone either way and I wasn't upset when bones got the decision ( even tho I wanted DC to win )

That fight was a lot closer than people on here say. I'd say jon edged it but it was very close . Jon hasn't put on a great performance in years and I think DC beats him in the rematch

No idea why people are reacting to this thread the way they are. Unless theyre just Jones nuthuggers or DC haters. It is not out of the question to think DC won 3-2. I wouldnt call it a robbery but its conceivable to think he won. Getting sick of people thinking Jones "sonned" DC or beat the shit out of him. All they can do is say "omgzz Jones took him down 3 times!!!" (but couldnt even keep him down for a second all 3 times) and "omgzz he held his hand on his head between rounds omgzz onoz!!!

The only robbery is some people claiming DC won 2 rounds to make it sounds more competitive, when in reality damn near everyone scored it 49-46 Jones.

First two rounds were close, possibly dC rounds, Jones won 3/4, 5 was shit

I had it 2,3,4,5 49-46 for Jones

Very close fight tho
There's no way Jones won the second round, there's no way you scored it that way

hi-res-2f845c65c16a99da877fa079fb36ec65_crop_north.jpg

Um, no it wasn't. Cormier only won the 2nd round. Otherwise, Jones won rounds 1,3,4 and 5. 49-46, 4-1.

The only robbery is some people claiming DC won 2 rounds to make it sounds more competitive, when in reality damn near everyone scored it 49-46 Jones.
Considering stastically dc outstruck jones rounds 2-3 giving him two rounds isn't crazy.
Round 3 wasn't even close until jones eye poked dc.

There is no scenario where Cormier could have possibly won. The best case scenario for DC was perhaps winning 2 rounds. 4-1 clear as day though.

I think the first three rounds were competitive and close but easy decision for Jones in the end.

Considering stastically dc outstruck jones rounds 2-3 giving him two rounds isn't crazy.
Round 3 wasn't even close until jones eye poked dc.

Jones controlled the pace and landed harder strikes in every round but one. And they gave DC that round. Jones also won the cardio battle, the fight iq and game planning battle, and the wrestling.

DC didn't look mentally broken and break down in tears afterwards because it was such a close coin flip fight.

Back