Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson II set for UFC 178 Sept. 27.

It's gonna be so sweet to see Gus fans cry hard after he loses I'm sure JBJ wil have a better game plan and not get hit as much. I hope he drops them hellbows an takes a sweet bloody Vera type TKO/KO

jon-jones-nike-ufc-172-champion-shirt.jpg

if you have gus winning, then you are a fool. that's real

Fool is what you see in the mirror each and every day! Gus is in his head and I don't think Jackson can save him this time! He will be even more confident and not let up...He's got the stamina and the mental edge in my books...And yeah, everyone who doesn't agree with you is a fool...

Watch Jones pull out of this fight somehow. He'll get "injured"

If the fight happens JBJ by sub or decision close, Gus by UD or TKO.

So in other words the fight is happening anyways within a reasonable amount of time and the UFC and Co blew some smoke to create a buzz around it... which sherdoggers were happy eat up and make a bunch of conspiracy threads about.

Fool is what you see in the mirror each and every day! Gus is in his head and I don't think Jackson can save him this time! He will be even more confident and not let up...He's got the stamina and the mental edge in my books...And yeah, everyone who doesn't agree with you is a fool...

it's alright little breh, i'll let you have the last word. in a couple of month you gonna be crying and holding back tears when you see gus' dejected face at the end of the fight. I'm just trying to condition you for that reality.

Sherdog:

GSP IS DUCKING HENDRICKS!
GSP fights Hendricks...

SILVA IS DUCKING WEIDMAN!
Silva fights Weidman

JONES IS DUCKING GUS!
Jones fights Gus

Dana got it done. For all those thinking fighters need more power, think about how this fight wouldn't happen if it was that way.

it's alright little breh, i'll let you have the last word. in a couple of month you gonna be crying and holding back tears when you see gus' dejected face at the end of the fight. I'm just trying to condition you for that reality.

Ok buddy...Gus has the superior striking game and he stuffed his wrestling like a turkey on Thanksgiving...And I ain't your little breh, I am not confused about who my parents are...lol Jones face is gonna be worse than last time and Gus may knock you clear off his nuts!

Jones via versatility. He's the more well rounded fighter. If he improves his boxing defense, what can Alex do to him?

I think the 2nd fight will be very underwhelming and one-sided in comparison to the 1st. Jones will dominate.

Stupidest thing about this fight is that people think one guy will dominate easily.

Stupidest thing about this fight is that people think one guy will dominate easily.

I agree. They've shown that even though they have the tools to finish each other, it's most likely going to be really competitive fight until one of them goes down or till it goes to decision.

Back