Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson II set for UFC 178 Sept. 27.

yep reality is jones was gifted a win by shit scoring in a fight where he got his soul took and his ass beat.I dont' care what shitty judges think. the aftermath of that fight was jones got his ass beat.If you saw 2 guys fighting on the street and one ended up looking like jones after the fight you would say damn that dude got fucked up

Well thats not just the judges scoring its every major mma media outlet.
You are certainly entitled to have a personal opinion even if its contrary to actual facts.

Busting up someones face, with a jab isn't "taking a soul". What Jones did to Shogun was taking his soul, what he Jones did to Machida was taking his soul.
What just about every LHW champion in the past decade has done to obtain the belt is a better example of taking souls, or atleast beating ass.

Gus went the distance with Jones, and loss. This is not an example of "taking souls"

125_Jon_Jones_vs_Alexander_Gustafsson_gallery_post.jpg

That's hope for you, not reality. Jones was literally inches from losing, his face swelled up like a balloon and he could barely walk from gettings his kick elbowchecked. Of course he was in dangers.

No my friend.
First hope, is something desired in the future. That fight already happened in the past, so its not hope.
Second- Danger in mma means- close to finished, usually rocked from a strike, nearing unconsciousness or close to being submitted. Jones was in none of those predicaments in his encounter with Gustafsson.

No my friend.
First hope, is something desired in the future. That fight already happened in the past, so its not hope.
Second- Danger in mma means- close to finished, usually rocked from a strike, nearing unconsciousness or close to being submitted. Jones was in none of those predicaments in his encounter with Gustafsson.

Wishing thinking is a better term.

Well, in danger of losing the fight.

Busting up someones face, with a jab isn't "taking a soul".

Jones was hit by flurries of punches not just jabs, it was uppercuts, straight rights, hooks and many boxing combos. Actually it could probably look very technical if you are not that into boxing, but Alex striking is very good and varied. Let's hope we get to see some knees in the next fight though! Also his striking defense was good, excellent with hard checks(elbows, knees etc) on those long spiderlegs kicking. Against a guy as talented and hyped as Jones I was really surprized Alex did not take more damage!! Even after the famous spinning elbow Jones could not finish him, not take him down and in fact hardly land anything significant for the follow up, WOW.

Yay, now we finally get to see Jones crack the Swede's head open with elbows and get to watch all the Shertards mope around and cry about it.

Yeah finally! Like he did in the first fight. Boy, was his elbows sharp in that first fight! Great post brother!

Will bump and mock every butt-hurt Swede after Jones gives their viking savior the besmirchment of a lifetime.

Back