Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson II set for UFC 178 Sept. 27.

Jon Jones wins convincingly this time around, unfortunately.

12383_1920166_732215696828984_488674348_n.jpg

I got Bones. He won last time, and I think there are lots of ways he can improve his performance. Gus fought an almost perfect fight and still lost.

The Air Canada Centre is officially the home of Jon Jones.

Having been in Montreal during every Toronto card, I CANNOT wait for this fight. If this is indeed the truth, 100% will be buying tickets for my first live fight

This card in Montreal??? :eek:

On a real note...Truly think Gus will come to finish this time and I want to see what he brings!?!? I don't think this will go to the judges, but I got Gus in 4:)

On a real note...Truly think Gus will come to finish this time and I want to see what he brings!?!? I don't think this will go to the judges, but I got Gus in 4:)

if you have gus winning, then you are a fool. that's real

Dana put his foot down and JJ had no other option. Thats been pretty clear for the last few days.

lol

That's why it's not happening at the date Gus and Dana made the contract for too?

tumblr_n35fr14IxQ1tw1vhco1_250.gif

Click the link for more info and more quotes.

http://m.ufc.ca/news/jones-gustafsson-2-sept-27

All that whining by the people on Sherdog who don't train. I wonder what they are going to say now that he has taken the rematch, and what happens if he whoops Gus? Are they going to be quiet? Shall we pull up all their posts and throw it in their faces for all eternity? I can't fucking wait...

Such duck

Not too troll

Wow

Back