JON JONES VIDEO RESPONSE TO YOU HATERS

He has to realize that by doing this he's only feeding the BS. I know it's tough to sit on your hands but sometimes it's for the best.

The guy doesnt get the respect that he deserves. I used to think the guy was a scum bag. After following him on twitter, I came to realize that he is a decent guy. How many top fighters are always talking to his fans. And its not mocking nor angry rants. He genuinely engages his fans whether he has 2 folowers or 20,000 followers. Most of his twitter post is him talking and engaging fans

I also came to realize that he has a very sarcastic personality. That rubs people the wrong way but that doesnt make him a bad person.

Lets not rob the guy of his humanity.

The guy doesnt get the respect that he deserves. I used to think the guy was a scum bag. After following him on twitter, I came to realize that he is a decent guy. How many top fighters are always talking to his fans. And its not mocking nor angry rants. He genuinely engages his fans whether he has 2 folowers or 20,000 followers. Most of his twitter post is him talking and engaging fans

I also came to realize that he has a very sarcastic personality. That rubs people the wrong way but that doesnt make him a bad person.

Lets not rob the guy of his humanity.

He gets all the respect he deserves as a fighter. He's one of the best of all time. As a human being however, he's proven multiple times that he's not a good guy. Who the hell cares how nice to his fans he is on twitter. The dude smashed his car into another one with a pregnant lady in it and then ran from the scene and hasn't seemed to change his ways. That's not a good person in my opinion.

Im sorry but he put himself into a position of scrutiny.

Not 6 months goes by without jones doing something stupid.
Hahaha

Bones hating aura detected.

But yes. I'm sure his licensed is suspended. So he got caught driving without a valid license.

He could of avoided the other 2 tickets very easily.

Hey guys I lost 5 pounds and got an A on my math exam. I'm going to go drive without a driver's license now.

I love when Jones rustles the haters, the tears/anger is hilarious.

He so insecure, I predict he will be jail by the end of the year.

Let's p!aythe personality disorder game!!! First question, is he (a)narcasstic, (b) a psychopath, or (c) sociopath? Good luck contestants.

we´re eager to see him fight again, no hate at all

We're talking about tickets.

What are we talking about? Tickets.

I mean, we're talking about tickets.

Back