JON JONES VIDEO RESPONSE TO YOU HATERS

Don't get self righteous about regaining your sobriety like it's a gracious deed to the world.

Who cares about the ticket,

But I don't like this guy's style, don't hate him, just not a fan, I want to be a fan..

Look, Jones has proven to be two things: the best fighter walking the planet, and a real class-A fuckup. Why is it okay only to talk about the former when it's the latter that's kept him in the news the past year?

Is this another haters hating haters thread?

I'm so glad something got all the Jon Jones haters up in an uproar. Makes his next fun even more exciting.

inb4 fuck bois get mad-WHOOPS TOO LATE

GOAT BACK

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif
he should do that to the Judge at his next court hearing.

Hey, pussy, you still drivin'?

Can you explain to me what a fuckboi is? I've heard it used and I've googled but there seem to be different meanings. It's something I've never become familiarized with and I don't know what to make of it.

you really had to look it up? it means a lame.

Dude its not just a ticket ..... Drive while prohib after the charge he's on .. That's lil more than jus a ticket . He's in a lot of trouble

jones will land the aa on dc to win the title

You guys keep talking about he should shut up, and just be quiet, but you guys are the exact reason why he comes out with these videos. Do you guys not understand this?

I've forgotten my wallet before. But I've never driven without proof of insurance/registration. He's a fucking idiot for not realizing that he is going to be under more scrutiny for all the other shit he's done. I'm not hating, I want to see him fight again. But I'm tired of him putting his career in jeopardy for stupid shit.

Jones is a trainwreck. He'll screw up again, it's only a matter of time.

Back