Jon Jones Takes Plea Deal in Drag Racing Case

Lol you know what I am huh? Fuck off, I have blood relatives on inner city police departments you cop cocksucker
f54.jpg

You clearly did. But feel free to address the other wrongful accusation of racism if you like.

I clearly didn't. I was talking about his fans. Reading is not as difficult as you make it out to be.

You really suck at writing then.

No, you suck at reading comprehension.

The video depicted Jones acting like an arrogant asshole, as usual. The officer was flippant and humorous, which aggravated the man-child Jon Jones. Jon Jones' racist, Afrocentric fans completely ignored the fact that Jones acted like a petulant child and accused the officer of being 'raaaaaacist', per their usual routine.

Why would I refer to it as 'their usual routine' if I was referring to Jones himself?

Why doesn't Jones just say f*** this country and go to Rizin or OneFC? Crush cans for the remainder of his career and get paid. Plus since he doesn't speak Korean or Japanese the fans there won't know he is kind of a douche, they will just think he is a great fighter like Beast Sappu!
Because unlike other fake GOATS who do nothing but crush cans, he actually prefers to fight the best fighters in the world.

That's where the crappy writing comes into play.

No, that's where the poor reading comprehension comes into play. You assumed 'like a petulant child' and 'accused...' were both describing his behavior. You failed to take into consideration the words around them and neglected to use basic common sense. And when I clarified what I was saying, you tried to tell me 'no'. Comical.

Last edited:
Which makes the hate even more shameful.
Hate? Lmao god damn you people are stupid

Clearly I don't hate cops. He sucks at his job. He abuses his power. He's an asshole. These are all blatant, he's a piece of a shit.

Hate? Lmao god damn you people are stupid

Yes, I said hate. 'Hate' is how I would describe your attitude towards this officer you don't even know. You're a Jones fan, so none of this surprises me.

No, i stated you don't know how a plea deal works, which is apparent.

You reach an agreement on punishment and in return they dismiss other charges. That's the way it works. If he hadn't accepted the deal he would have gone to trial on all charges.

I'm not trying to make you feel dumb, that's just how the legal system operates.

Well... sort of. But all plea deals are different. It's interesting that the only two charges JJ pead guilty to were the two that he had zero chance of beating in court.

I mean, either your exhaust is illegally modified, or it isn't. Either your registration plate is displayed correctly or it isn't.

It might (and I say "might" because, again, we have no idea how this thing came together) actually be pretty telling in JJ's favour that they actually let him plea to charges that they had him dead to rights on and threw out all the charges that would have required for a judge and/or jury to trust the word of the cop.

Interim UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones, already on probation for a felony hit-and-run case, accepted a plea deal in Albuquerque Metropolitan Court on Thursday.

Jones was pulled over by Albuquerque, N.M. police on March 24 and issued five citations. The citations included Unlawful Drag Racing and Other Competitive Racing, Unlawful Exhibition Driving, Unlawful Use of Modification of Exhaust System, Failure to Maintain Traffic Lane, and Improper Display of Registration Plate

Full Story:

http://www.mmaweekly.com/jon-jones-...ng-case?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

for a guy who spends so much time telling us he's alpha, he sure lives like a bitch. always having his liberty and dignity taken away, and now he cant even compete in his sport because hes such a moron.

hell of a fighter but a pretty pathetic human being. isnt his father a pastor? ugh, epic fail

Yes, I said hate. 'Hate' is how I would describe your attitude towards this officer you don't even know. You're a Jones fan, so none of this surprises me.
I'm a jones fan now?

Jesus Christ man , Jesus Christ. Just stop

It could have been OJ SIMPSON! Like I said .. Am I an OJ fan too? Stop

No, that's where the poor reading comprehension comes into play. You assumed there was a connection between 'like a petulant child' and 'accused...' and failed to take into consideration the words around it. And when I clarified what I was saying, you tried to tell me no. Comical.
Nice of you to believe that. Its still shitty writing, nonetheless.

Nice of you to believe that. Its still shitty writing, nonetheless.

You're recycling the same post because there's no merit to what you're saying.

'Its still shitty writing, nonetheless'

You're still a shitty reader.

Last edited:
I'm a jones fan now?

Jesus Christ man , Jesus Christ. Just stop

It could have been OJ SIMPSON! Like I said .. Am I an OJ fan too? Stop

That would make this somewhat sensible. So it's purely a hatred of cops that's driving this?

Back